HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Barry, 1994. "Peripherality in economic geography and modern growth theory : evidence from Ireland's adjustment to free trade," Working Papers 199413, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joseph & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003.
"The ESRI Medium-Term Economic Model,"
Book Chapters,in: Medium-Term Review 1991-1996
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John, 1991. "The ESRI Medium-Term Economic Model," Book Chapters,in: Medium-Term Review: 1991-1996, pages 73-78 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Pain, Nigel, 1993. "An Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in the United Kingdom," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Bauwens, Luc & d'Alcantara, Gonzague, 1983. "An export model for the Belgian industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-276.
- BAUWENS, Luc & d'ALCANTARA, Gonzague, "undated". "An export model for the Belgian industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 533, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1991. " The Scientific Illusion in Empirical Macroeconomics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 129-148.
- Karl Whelan & John Bradley, 1992. "The Irish experience of monetary linkages with the United Kingdom and developments since joining the EMS," Open Access publications 10197/221, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "After Keynesian macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1989. "Real Business Cycles: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 79-90, Summer.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1989. "Real Business Cycles: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 2882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Kieran Anthony Kennedy & Nuala O'Donnell, 1994. "Labour market performance in the EU periphery : lessons and implications," Working Papers 199403, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley, 1991. "On the causes of Ireland's unemployment," Working Papers 199101, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1990. "Integration and the Competitiveness of Peripheral Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)