HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Barry, 1996.
"Peripherality in Economic Geography and Modern Growth Theory: Evidence from Ireland's Adjustment to Free Trade,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 345-365, May.
- Frank Barry, 1994. "Peripherality in economic geography and modern growth theory : evidence from Ireland's adjustment to free trade," Working Papers 199413, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joseph & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003. "The ESRI Medium-Term Economic Model," Book Chapters, in: Medium-Term Review 1991-1996, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Modesto, Leonor & Neves, Pedro D., 1995. "HERMIN Portugal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 275-294, July.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05, december.
- Pain, Nigel, 1993. "An Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in the United Kingdom," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Bauwens, Luc & d'Alcantara, Gonzague, 1983. "An export model for the Belgian industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-276.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1991. " The Scientific Illusion in Empirical Macroeconomics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 129-148.
- John Bradley & Karl Whelan, 1992. "The Irish experience of monetary linkages with the United Kingdom and developments since joining the EMS," Open Access publications 10197/221, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert E. Lucas & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "After Keynesian macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 3(Spr).
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1989. "Real Business Cycles: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 79-90, Summer.
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Kieran Anthony Kennedy & Nuala O'Donnell, 1994. "Labour market performance in the EU periphery : lessons and implications," Working Papers 199403, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley, 1991. "On the causes of Ireland's unemployment," Working Papers 199101, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1990. "Integration and the Competitiveness of Peripheral Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1998. "A four-sector macroeconometric model for Greece and the evaluation of the community support framework 1994-1999," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 575-620, October.
- Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón & Herce, José A., 2008. "European cohesion policy and the Spanish economy: A policy discussion case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 559-570.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Local Employment Policies in the Context of the Economic Crisis - Influences of the European Community Structural Instruments,"
149, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Local employment policies in the context of the economic crisis:Influences of the European Community structural instruments," MPRA Paper 23086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- John Fitz Gerald, 2006. "Lessons from 20 Years of Cohesion," Chapters, in: Susanne Mundschenk & Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike Stierle-von Schütz & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag (ed.), Competitiveness and Growth in Europe, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004. "I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1 [Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmela Martín & Ismael Sanz, 2003. "Consequences of enlargement for European Regional Policy: the spanish viewpoint," European Economy Group Working Papers 27, European Economy Group.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marek RADVANSKÝ & Tomas DOMONKOS, 2010. "Regional Disparities under Different Types of Cohesion Policy," EcoMod2010 259600138, EcoMod.
- Gács, János & Hárs, Ágnes & Hüttl, Antónia, 2001. "Bérkonvergencia az EU-csatlakozás előtt és után: gazdasági összefüggések, tapasztalatok és lehetséges fejlődési pályák [Wage convergence before and after EU accession: Theory, empirical experience ," MPRA Paper 60162, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Diana Andreea Mândricel & Anca Gabriela Petrescu & Florentina Raluca Bîlcan, 2017. "The Effects of the Structural Funds on the Romanian Economic Growth," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(2), pages 91-101, April.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1998. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition," MPRA Paper 35825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco PERCOCO, 2005. "The Impact Of Structural Funds On The Italian Mezzogiorno, 1994-1999," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 141-153.
- Carmela MartÃn & Ismael Sanz, 2003. "Real Convergence and European Integration: The Experience of the Less Developed EU Members," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 205-236, September.
- Mario Fortuna & Francisco Silva & Ana Medeiros, 2016.
"A CGE approach to measuring the impacts of EU structural funds in a small open economy,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 507-538, August.
- Mario Fortuna & Francisco Silva & Ana Medeiros, 2011. "A CGE Approach to Measuring the Impacts of EU Structural Funds in a Small Open Economy," EcoMod2011 3464, EcoMod.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Amman, Hans M. & Kendrick, David A., 2003.
"Mitigation of the Lucas critique with stochastic control methods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2035-2057, September.
- Amman, Hans M. & Kendrick, David A., 2003. "Mitigation of the Lucas critique with stochastic control methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2035-2057.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick, 2000. "Mitigation Of The Lucas Critique With Stochastic Control Methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 182, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- James J. Heckman, 2000.
"Causal Parameters and Policy Analysis in Economics: A Twentieth Century Retrospective,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 45-97.
- James L. Heckman, 1999. "Causal Parameters and Policy Analysis in Economcs: A Twentieth Century Retrospective," NBER Working Papers 7333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Flávio Silva Andrada, 2011. "Uma Breve História Sobre A Abordagem Dedesequilíbrio Na Economia," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 233, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Bhalotra, Sonia., 2003. "The impact of economic liberalization on employment and wages in India," ILO Working Papers 993650543402676, International Labour Organization.
- Antoine Kamiantako Miyamueni & Henry Ngongo Muganza, 2018. "Chocs technologiques, chocs des prix et fluctuations du ch\^omage en R\'epublique D\'emocratique du Congo," Papers 1804.09532, arXiv.org.
- Yannick L'Horty & Florence Thibault, 1997. "Le Nairu en France : les insuffisances d'une courbe de Phillips," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 127(1), pages 83-99.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi & Knight, John, 2004.
"Unemployment in South Africa: The Nature of the Beast,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 391-408, March.
- Geeta G. Kingdon & John B. Knight, 2001. "Unemployment in South Africa: The nature of the beast," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Unemployment in South Africa: the nature of the beast," Labor and Demography 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente, 2007.
"Change of regime and Phillips curve stability: The case of Spain, 1964-2002,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 453-462.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Mª Carmen Díaz Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2004. "Change of regime and Phillips curve stability:The case of Spain, 1964-2002," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/52, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "U.S. Inflation, Labor's Share, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2012.
"The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: Evidence for Germany and the UK,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 180-194.
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2011. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: Evidence for Germany and the UK," EcoMod2011 3287, EcoMod.
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: evidence for Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fernando Ballabriga, 2002. "The development of quantitative empirical analysis in macroeconomics," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 168, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- J. Subrick & Andrew Young, 2010. "Nobelity and novelty: Finn Kydland and Edward Prescott’s contributions viewed from Vienna," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters, in: John Adams & Francesco Pigliaru (ed.), Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011.
"An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2832-2841.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Summary and Conclusions," Book Chapters, in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.),Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 24, pages 317-333, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:12:y:1995:i:3:p:221-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.