An Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Love, 2003. "Technology sourcing versus technology exploitation: an analysis of US foreign direct investment flows," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1667-1678.
- Hatzius, Jan, 2000. "Foreign direct investment and factor demand elasticities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 117-143, January.
- Fragkiskos Filippaios & Marina Papanastassiou & Robert Pearce, 2003. "The evolution of US outward foreign direct investment in the pacific rim: a cross-time and country analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1779-1787.
- Hatzius , Jan, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment, Capital Formation and Labour Costs: Theory and Evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series 468, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nigel Driffield & James H. Love & Karl Taylor, 2009. "Productivity And Labour Demand Effects Of Inward And Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Uk Industry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(2), pages 171-203, March.
- J Hatzius, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0336, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Robson & Roxana Radulescu, 2004. "Does stricter employment protection legislation deter FDI?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 81, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Isabel Faeth, 2005. "Determinants of FDI in Australia : Which Theory Can Explain it Best?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 946, The University of Melbourne.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1999. "Trade restraints and Japanese direct investment flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Odysseas Katsaitis & Dimitris Doulos, 2009. "The Impact of EU Structural Funds on FDI," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 563-578, November.
- Bradley, John & Modesto, Leonor & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1995. "HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-247, July.
- Fragkiskos Filippaios & Marina Papanastassiou, 2008. "US Outward Foreign Direct Investment in the European Union and the Implementation of the Single Market: Empirical Evidence from a Cohesive Framework," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 969-1000, December.
- Hatzius, J., 1997. "Foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20351, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin-Hong & Lau, Evan & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2007. "FDI-trade nexus: empirical analysis on ASEAN-5," MPRA Paper 5220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:40:y:1993:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.