The effect of stress and dissatisfaction on employees during crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Halkos & Dimitrios Bousinakis, 2010. "The effect of stress and satisfaction on productivity," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 59(5), pages 415-431, June.
- James Alm & Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher, 2012.
"Combining Psychology and Economics in the Analysis of Compliance: From Enforcement to Cooperation,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 133-152, September.
- Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher & Katharina Gangl & Eva Hofmann & Christoph Kogler & Maria Pollai & James Alm, 2012. "Combining Psychology and Economics in the Analysis of Compliance: From Enforcement to Cooperation," Working Papers 1212, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Heslop, Pauline & Davey Smith, George & Metcalfe, Chris & Macleod, John & Hart, Carole, 2002. "Change in job satisfaction, and its association with self-reported stress, cardiovascular risk factors and mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 1589-1599, May.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Vecchio & G. Mihala & J. Sheridan & M. F. Hilton & H. Whiteford & P. A. Scuffham, 2014. "A link between labor participation, mental health and class of medication for mental well-being," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 376-385.
- Temesgen Kifle & Isaac H. Desta, 2012. "Gender Differences in Domains of Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Doctoral Graduates from Australian Universities," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 319-338, December.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T. & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2017. "Firms’ rational expectations, workers’ psychology, and monetary policy in a behavioral real business cycle model," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 129-139.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson & Tim Robinson, 2012. "Determinants of Health Costs due to Farmers’ Exposure to Pesticides: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 158-174, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 2018. "Ten rules for public economic policy," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 32-42.
- Ferreira, Ernesto R. & Monteiro, João D. & Manso, José R. Pires, 2018. "Are economic crises age and gender neutral? Evidence from European Union mortality data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 69-77.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios, 2016. "The effect of crisis on employees’ stress and dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 70107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tri Basuki Joewono & Muhamad Rizki & Jeanly Syahputri, 2021. "Does Job Satisfaction Influence the Productivity of Ride-Sourcing Drivers? A Hierarchical Structural Equation Modelling Approach for the Case of Bandung City Ride-Sourcing Drivers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Aleksynska, Mariya, 2018. "Temporary employment, work quality, and job satisfaction," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 722-735.
- Patrick Pilipiec & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2020. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Job Satisfaction During a Recession in the Netherlands," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 239-269, May.
- Russell, Helen & Maître, Bertrand & Watson, Dorothy & Fahey, Éamonn, 2018. "Job Stress and working conditions: Ireland in comparative perspective — An analysis of the European Working Conditions Survey," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS84, March.
- A. M. S. Al-Raqadi & A. Abdul Rahim & M. Masrom & B. S. N. Al-Riyami, 2017. "Cooperation and direction as potential components for controlling stress on the perceptions of improving organisation’s performance," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 327-341, January.
- Lantican, Carl Anthony O., 2020. "The Influence of Ethical Leadership on Employees’ Work-Related Stress and Organizational Commitment: Evidence from a Developing Country," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 6(1), June.
- Bilver Adrian Astorquiza-Bustos & Maribel Castillo-Caicedo & Alina Gómez-Mejía, 2020.
"Job stress in the labor market an application of the fuzzy set measurement method for the Colombian case,"
Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 93, pages 189-224, Julio-Dic.
- Astorquiza Bustos, Bilver Adrian & Castillo Caicedo, Maribel & Gómez Mejía, Alina, 2020. "Job stress in the labor market: an application of the fuzzy set measurement method for the Colombian case," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, issue No. 93, pages 189-224, July.
- Wilford Mawanza, 2017. "The Effects of Stress on Employee Productivity: A Perspective of Zimbabwe's Socio-Economic Dynamics of 2016," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(2), pages 22-32.
- María Teresa Rodríguez-González-Moro & Juana Inés Gallego-Gómez & José Miguel Rodríguez-González-Moro & María Consolación Campillo Cano & José Miguel Rivera-Caravaca & Agustín Javier Simonelli-Muñoz, 2020. "Reliability and Validity of a Stress Scale in Public Employees from Murcia (Spain)," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(23), pages 1-11, November.
- Selver YILDIZ BAĞDOĞAN & Ülviye TÜFEKÇİ YAMAN & Kadriye Burcu ÖNGEN BİLİR & Serpil AYTAÇ, 2020. "Mediator Role of Work Stress Between Burnout and Job Related Affective Wellbeing: A Case of Public Employees," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 61(0), pages 189-205, June.
- Rožman Maja & Tominc Polona & Grinkevich Anastasiia, 2019. "Occupational Stress, Symptoms of Burnout in the Workplace and Work Satisfaction of the Age-diverse Employees," Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 52(1), pages 46-52, February.
- HALEEM Fazal & JEHANGIR Muhammad & UL HAQ Zahoor, 2020. "Operational Perspective Of Smes Performance And Competitive Priorities Practices: Path Analytic Approach," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 55-67, April.
- Selver YILDIZ BAĞDOĞAN & Ülviye TÜFEKÇİ YAMAN & Kadriye Burcu ÖNGEN BİLİR & Serpil AYTAÇ, 2020. "Mediator Role of Work Stress Between Burnout and Job Related Affective Wellbeing: A Case of Public Employees," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 61(1), pages 189-205, June.
- Cristina Borra & Francisco Gómez-García, 2016.
"Wellbeing at Work and the Great Recession: The Effect of Others’ Unemployment,"
Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1939-1962, October.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Francisco Gómez-García, 2014. "Wellbeing at work and the Great Recession: The effect of others' unemployment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Halkos, George, 2018. "Advances in Green Economy and Sustainability: Introduction," MPRA Paper 86534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Linh & Teh Choon Jin & Tee Poh Kiong & Benjamin Chan Yin Fah, 2016. "Work-family conflict and employee job satisfaction: A comparison of state-owned and foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 63-72, April.
- Ferdinando Toscano & Salvatore Zappalà, 2020. "Social Isolation and Stress as Predictors of Productivity Perception and Remote Work Satisfaction during the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Role of Concern about the Virus in a Moderated Double Mediation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-14, November.
- Rožman Maja & Treven Sonja & Čančer Vesna & Cingula Marijan, 2017. "Burnout of Older and Younger Employees – The Case of Slovenia," Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 50(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Otto Lenhart, 2019. "The effects of health shocks on labor market outcomes: evidence from UK panel data," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 83-98, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; Stress; Satisfaction; Dissatisfaction; Migration; Reprioritizing; Behavior change; Logistic regression;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.