A conditional distribution model for limited stock index returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berkowitz, Jeremy, 2001. "Testing Density Forecasts, with Applications to Risk Management," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 465-74, October.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kim, Kenneth & Rhee, S Ghon, 1997. " Price Limit Performance: Evidence from the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 885-99, June.
- Lehmann, B.N., 1989. "Commentary: Volatility, Price Resolution, And The Effectiveness Of Price Limits," Papers t9, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Diebold, Francis X & Gunther, Todd A & Tay, Anthony S, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to Financial Risk Management," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 863-83, November.
- Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph, 2005. "Observed versus theoretical prices under price limit regimes," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 208-237.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Wang, Lee-Rong, 1998. "Daily serial correlation, trading volume and price limits: Evidence from the Taiwan stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 251-273, August.
- Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1994. " Circuit Breakers and Market Volatility: A Theoretical Perspective," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 237-54, March.
- E.K. Berndt & B.H. Hall & R.E. Hall, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kodres, Laura E, 1993. "Tests of Unbiasedness in the Foreign Exchange Futures Markets: An Examination of Price Limits and Conditional Heteroscedasticity," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(3), pages 464-90, July.
- Marcelle Arak & Richard Cook, 1997. "Do Daily Price Limits Act as Magnets? The Case of Treasury Bond Futures," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, August.
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1998.
"Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-256, May.
- Belton Fleisher & Dongwei Su, 1996. "Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets," Working Papers 005, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Friedmann, Ralph & Sanddorf-Kohle, Walter G., 2002. "Volatility clustering and nontrading days in Chinese stock markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 193-217.
- Morgan, I G & Trevor, R G, 1999. "Limit Moves as Censored Observations of Equilibrium Futures Price in GARCH Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 397-408, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:721-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.