Spectral and persistence properties of cyclical growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Prescott, Edward C, 1971. "Investment Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 659-681, September.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1993.
"Productivity growth and the structure of the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 861-883, May.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1992. "Productivity growth and the Structure of the Business Cycle," DELTA Working Papers 92-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "Productivity Growth and the Structure of the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hercowitz, Zvi, 1986. "The real interest rate and aggregate supply," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, September.
- Hercowitz, Zvi & Sampson, Michael, 1991.
"Output Growth, the Real Wage, and Employment Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1215-1237, December.
- Hercovitz, Z. & Sampson, M., 1989. "Output Growth, The Real Wage, And Employment Fluctuations," RCER Working Papers 179, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1991. "Productive externalities and business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne, 1999. "Konsequenzen des Zins- und Einkommensrisikos auf das wirtschaftliche Wachstum," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-221, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pakko Michael R., 2005.
"Changing Technology Trends, Transition Dynamics, and Growth Accounting,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting," Working Papers 2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ionel Birgean & Lutz Kilian, 2002.
"Data-Driven Nonparametric Spectral Density Estimators For Economic Time Series: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 449-476.
- Kilian, L. & Bergean, I., 1999. "Data-Driven Nonparametric Spectral Density Estimators for Economic Time Series: A Monte Carlo Study," Papers 99-04, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Jing Dang & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2011.
"Real Business Cycles with a Human Capital Investment Sector and Endogenous Growth: Persistence, Volatility and Labor Puzzles,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1128, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dang, Jing & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with a Human Capital Investment Sector and Endogenous Growth: Persistence, Volatility and Labor Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2000. "Growth and business cycles," Staff Report 271, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hofer Helmut & Weyerstraß Klaus & Schmidt Torsten, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Hofer, Helmut & Schmidt, Torsten & Weyerstrass, Klaus, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 177, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rzigui, Lotfi, 2005. "External shocks and economic fluctuations: evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 630, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Crowley, Patrick M., 2005. "An intuitive guide to wavelets for economists," Research Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Walde, Klaus, 2002. "The economic determinants of technology shocks in a real business cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-28, November.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 1999. "Knowing the Cycle," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp1999n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff, 2006.
"Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Jeff Wrase, 2003. "Is Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction" a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks?," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304001, EconWPA.
- Jeff Wrase & Kerk Phillips, 2004. "Is Schumpeterian Creative Destruction a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 428, Econometric Society.
- Keith Blackburn & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "Human capital accumulation and output growth in a stochastic environment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 435-452, September.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2005. "Fluctuations in Convex Models of Endogenous Growth II: Business Cycle Properties," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 805-828, October.
- Matheron, Julien, 2003. "Is growth useful in RBC models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 605-622, May.
- Kerk Phillips & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1999.
"Schumpeterian growth and endogenous business cycles,"
99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kerk L. Phillips, 2000. "Schumpeterian Growth and Endogenous Business Cycles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0706, Econometric Society.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2008. "Using an error-correction model to test whether endogenous long-run growth exists," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 648-676, February.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2006. "On stabilisation policy: Are there conflicting implications for growth and welfare?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_19, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Artiach, Miguel, 2012. "Leverage, skewness and amplitude asymmetric cycles," MPRA Paper 41267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Time-separable Utility, Leisure and Human Capital Accumulation: What New Implications for the Environment-Growth Nexus?," Working Papers 2009.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:23:y:1998:i:3:p:463-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.