Informal capital sources and household investment: evidence from Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Browning, Martin, 1995.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle and over the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1118-1137, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Martin Browning, 1993. "Consumption over the Life Cycle and over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Browning, M.J., 1993. "Consumption over the life cycle and over the business cycle," Discussion Paper 1993-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Browning, M., 1993. "Consumption Over the Life Cycle and Over the Business Cycle," Papers 9314, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1994. "Saving, Growth, and Aging in Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 331-362 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994. "Intertemporal Choice and Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Luo, Jar-Der, 1998. "The Savings Behavior of Small Investors: A Case Study of Taiwan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 771-788, July.
- Besley, Timothy & Levenson, Alec R, 1996.
"The Role of Informal Finance in Household Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Taiwan,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 39-59, January.
- Besley, T. & Levenson, A., 1993. "The Role of Informal Finance in Household Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Taiwan," Papers 171, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Levenson, Alec R. & Besley, Timothy, 1996. "The anatomy of an informal financial market: Rosca participation in Taiwan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 45-68, October.
- Levenson, Alec R., 1996. "Do consumers respond to future income shocks? Evidence from social security reform in Taiwan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 275-295, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris, 2013.
"The use of collateral in formal and informal lending,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79765, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris, 2013. "The use of collateral in formal and informal lending," Kiel Working Papers 1879, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martinez, Candace & Cummings, Michael E. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2015. "Economic informality and the venture funding impact of migrant remittances to developing countries11Please contact Paul M. Vaaler regarding this paper. This research benefitted from a presentation at ," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 526-545.
- Tressel, Thierry, 2003. "Dual Financial Systems and Inequalities in Economic Development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 223-257, June.
- Rohini Pande & Christopher Udry, 2005. "Institutions and Development:A View from Below," Working Papers 928, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mohamed El Komi & Mona Said, 2017. "The Nexus Between Informal Credit and Informal Labor for Micro and Small Enterprises in Egypt: Sources of Finance and Enterprises Informality: Evidence from MSE Surveys in Two Governorates," Working Papers 1074, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2017.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:587-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "South Africa - Constraints to Growth in Johannesburg's Black Informal Sector : Evidence from the 1999 Informal Sector Survey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15388, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:209-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.