Peer group micro-lending programs in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Townsend, Robert M, 1994.
"Risk and Insurance in Village India,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 539-591, May.
- Robert M. Townsend, "undated". "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 91-3a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Townsend, R.M., 1991. "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Parikshit Ghosh & Debraj Ray, 1996.
"Cooperation in Community Interaction Without Information Flows,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 491-519.
- Parikshit Ghosh & Debraj Ray, 1995. "Cooperation in Community Interaction Without Information Flows," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 64, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1995.
"Group lending, repayment incentives and social collateral,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1991. "Group Lending, Repayment Incentives And Social Collateral," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1990. "Peer Monitoring and Credit Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 351-366, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Yanhong & Zhou, Wenjun & Luo, Chunyu & Liu, Chuanren & Xiong, Hui, 2016. "Instance-based credit risk assessment for investment decisions in P2P lending," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 417-426.
- Mark Schreiner, 2003.
"A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21, pages 357-382, May.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems 0109007, EconWPA.
- Mutaleb, Md Z. & Baharanyi, Ntam R. & Tackie, Nii O. & Zabawa, Robert, 2014. "An Assessment Of Microlending Programs In The Alabama Black Belt Region," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 2(2).
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2010.
"Bank Branch Presence and Access to Credit in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1321-1349, October.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Bank branch presence and access to credit in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods," Working Paper 0616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012.
"Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 192-209.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- S. Jha & K.S. Bawa, 2007. "The Economic and Environmental Outcomes of Microfinance Projects: An Indian Case Study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 229-239, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:60:y:1999:i:1:p:249-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.