Childhood predictors of adult substance abuse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehana, Majida & Reynolds, Arthur J., 2004. "School mobility and achievement: a meta-analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 93-119, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:1:96-102_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2002. "Parametric frailty and shared frailty survival models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Manning, Matthew & Homel, Ross & Smith, Christine, 2010. "A meta-analysis of the effects of early developmental prevention programs in at-risk populations on non-health outcomes in adolescence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 506-519, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Borczyskowski, Annika & Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2013. "Alcohol and drug abuse among young adults who grew up in substitute care — Findings from a Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1954-1961.
- Mersky, Joshua P. & Topitzes, James D. & Reynolds, Arthur J., 2011. "Maltreatment prevention through early childhood intervention: A confirmatory evaluation of the Chicago Child-Parent Center preschool program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1454-1463, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance abuse Drug use Longitudinal design Prediction Child development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:8:p:1108-1120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .