Modelling species abundance in a river by Negative Binomial hidden Markov models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murakami, Junko, 2009. "Bayesian posterior mean estimates for Poisson hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 941-955, February.
- Altman, Rachel MacKay, 2007. "Mixed Hidden Markov Models: An Extension of the Hidden Markov Model to the Longitudinal Data Setting," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 201-210, March.
- Filardo, Andrew J, 1994.
"Business-Cycle Phases and Their Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 299-308, July.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1993. "Business cycle phases and their transitional dynamics," Research Working Paper 93-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Filardo JBES 1994 paper with time-varying Markov switching," Statistical Software Components RTZ00059, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Konrad Banachewicz & André Lucas & Aad van der Vaart, 2008.
"Modelling Portfolio Defaults Using Hidden Markov Models with Covariates,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 155-171, March.
- Konrad Banachewicz & Aad van der Vaart & André Lucas, 2006. "Modeling Portfolio Defaults using Hidden Markov Models with Covariates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-094/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- N. Friel & A. N. Pettitt, 2008. "Marginal likelihood estimation via power posteriors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(3), pages 589-607.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D., 2006. "A zero-inflated negative binomial regression model with hidden Markov chain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 209-213, August.
- Paroli, Roberta & Spezia, Luigi, 2008. "Bayesian inference in non-homogeneous Markov mixtures of periodic autoregressions with state-dependent exogenous variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2311-2330, January.
- Green P.J. & Richardson S., 2002. "Hidden Markov Models and Disease Mapping," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1055-1070, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Margaritifera margaritifera; Non-homogeneous Markov chain; River Dee; Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:599-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.