Practical estimation of high dimensional stochastic differential mixed-effects models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Cheng Yong & Chen, Song Xi, 2009. "Parameter estimation and bias correction for diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 65-81, April.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Joe, Harry, 2008. "Accuracy of Laplace approximation for discrete response mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5066-5074, August.
- Skaug, Hans J. & Fournier, David A., 2006. "Automatic approximation of the marginal likelihood in non-Gaussian hierarchical models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 699-709, November.
- Umberto Picchini & Andrea De Gaetano & Susanne Ditlevsen, 2010. "Stochastic Differential Mixed-Effects Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(1), pages 67-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Comte, F. & Genon-Catalot, V. & Samson, A., 2013. "Nonparametric estimation for stochastic differential equations with random effects," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2522-2551.
- Charlotte Dion, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation in a mixed-effect Ornstein–Uhlenbeck model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(8), pages 919-951, November.
- Maud Delattre & Valentine Genon-Catalot & Adeline Samson, 2013. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Stochastic Differential Equations with Random Effects," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 322-343, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomatic differentiation Closed form transition density expansion Maximum likelihood estimation Population estimation Stochastic differential equation Cox-Ingersoll-Ross process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:1426-1444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.