Semiparametrically weighted robust estimation of regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Čížek, Pavel, 2008.
"General Trimmed Estimation: Robust Approach To Nonlinear And Limited Dependent Variable Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1500-1529, December.
- Cizek, P., 2004. "General Trimmed Estimation : Robust Approach to Nonlinear and Limited Dependent Variable Models," Discussion Paper 2004-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, August.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Jung, Kang-Mo, 2005. "Multivariate least-trimmed squares regression estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 307-316, February.
- Mokkadem, Abdelkader, 1988. "Mixing properties of ARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 309-315, September.
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1994.
"Large Shocks, Small Shocks, and Economic Fluctuations: Outliers in Macroeconomic Time Series,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 181-200, April-Jun.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Fomby, Thomas B., 1991. "Large shocks, small shocks, and economic fluctuations: outliers in macroeconomic times series," Working Papers 9101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- E ric E ngler & B ent N ielsen, 2009. "The empirical process of autoregressive residuals," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 367-381, July.
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2003. "Economic, political, and institutional determinants of public deficits," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 387-426, March.
- van Dijk, Dick & Franses, Philip Hans & Lucas, Andre, 1999.
"Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Additive Outliers,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 539-562, Sept.-Oct.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lucas, A., 1996. "Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Additive Outliers," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9659-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Willems, Gert & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2005. "Fast and robust bootstrap for LTS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 703-715, April.
- Krishnakumar, J. & Ronchetti, E., 1997. "Robust estimators for simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 295-314, June.
- Shinichi Sakata & Halbert White, 1998. "High Breakdown Point Conditional Dispersion Estimation with Application to S&P 500 Daily Returns Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 529-568, May.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2003.
"Comprehensive definitions of breakdown points for independent and dependent observations,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 81-94.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2000. "Comprehensive Definitions of Breakdown-Points for Independent and Dependent Observations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-040/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple, 1998. "Robustness tests of the augmented Solow model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 361-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neykov, N.M. & Čížek, P. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "The least trimmed quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1757-1770.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012.
"Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aquaro, M. & Čížek, P., 2013.
"One-step robust estimation of fixed-effects panel data models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 536-548.
- Aquaro, M. & Cizek, P., 2010. "One-Step Robust Estimation of Fixed-Effects Panel Data Models," Discussion Paper 2010-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive estimation Asymptotic efficiency Breakdown point Least weighted squares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:1:p:774-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.