The least trimmed quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jurecková, Jana, 2010. "Finite-sample distribution of regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1940-1946, December.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2008.
"General Trimmed Estimation: Robust Approach To Nonlinear And Limited Dependent Variable Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1500-1529, December.
- Cizek, P., 2004. "General Trimmed Estimation : Robust Approach to Nonlinear and Limited Dependent Variable Models," Discussion Paper 2004-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Neykov, N.M. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "Robust joint modeling of mean and dispersion through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 34-48, January.
- Cízek, Pavel, 2011. "Semiparametrically weighted robust estimation of regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 774-788, January.
- Tableman, Mara, 1994. "The influence functions for the least trimmed squares and the least trimmed absolute deviations estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 329-337, March.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David, 1999. "Applications and algorithms for least trimmed sum of absolute deviations regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 119-134, December.
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Vandev, D., 1993. "A note on the breakdown point of the least median of squares and least trimmed squares estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 117-119, January.
- Tableman, Mara, 1994. "The asymptotics of the least trimmed absolute deviations (LTAD) estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 387-398, April.
- Giloni, Avi & Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Sengupta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Robust weighted LAD regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3124-3140, July.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
- Hubert, Mia & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1998. "The Catline for Deep Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 270-296, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mafusalov, Alexander & Uryasev, Stan, 2016. "CVaR (superquantile) norm: Stochastic case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 200-208.
- N. Neykov & P. Filzmoser & P. Neytchev, 2014. "Ultrahigh dimensional variable selection through the penalized maximum trimmed likelihood estimator," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 187-207, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear regression; Quantile regression; Least trimmed quantile regression; Breakdown point; Outlier detection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1757-1770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.