Finite-sample distribution of regression quantiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Marc Hallin & Jana Jureckova, 1999. "Optimal tests for autoregressive models based on autoregression rank scores," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2089, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neykov, N.M. & Čížek, P. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "The least trimmed quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1757-1770.
- Jurečková, Jana & Picek, Jan, 2012. "Regression quantiles and their two-step modifications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1111-1115.
- Jurecková, Jana & Sabolová, Radka, 2011. "Finite-sample density and its small sample asymptotic approximation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1311-1318, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder statistic Regression quantile Extreme regression quantile Regression rank scores Score function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:80:y:2010:i:23-24:p:1940-1946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.