Optimal tests for autoregressive models based on autoregression rank scores
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurečková, Jana & Picek, Jan, 2012. "Regression quantiles and their two-step modifications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1111-1115.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2010.
"Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 209-221, November.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Specification Tests of Parametric Dynamic Conditional Quantiles," Caepr Working Papers 2008-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Post-Print hal-00732534, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00732534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seokwoo Jake Choi & Stephen Portnoy, 2016. "Quantile Autoregression for Censored Data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 603-623, September.
- J. Terpstra & M. Rao, 2001. "Generalized Rank Estimates For An Autoregressive Time Series: A U-Statistic Approach," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-179, May.
- Jurecková, Jana, 2010. "Finite-sample distribution of regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1940-1946, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .