Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuo, Yijun, 2003. "Finite sample tail behavior of multivariate location estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 91-105, April.
- Mizera, Ivan & Müller, Christine H., 2002. "Breakdown points of Cauchy regression-scale estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 79-89, March.
- Hubert, Mia, 1997. "The breakdown value of the L1 estimator in contingency tables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 419-425, May.
- Giloni, Avi & Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Sengupta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Robust weighted LAD regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3124-3140, July.
- Neykov, N.M. & Čížek, P. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "The least trimmed quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1757-1770.
- Jurecková, Jana & Koenker, Roger & Portnoy, Stephen, 2001. "Tail behavior of the least-squares estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 377-384, December.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Aguilar, Mike, 2013. "Moment condition tests for heavy tailed time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 255-274.
- Jana Jurecková, 2003. "Statistical tests on tail index of a probability distribution," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 151-190.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012.
"Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gather, Ursula & Einbeck, Jochen & Fried, Roland, 2005. "Weighted Repeated Median Smoothing and Filtering," Technical Reports 2005,33, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ke Zhu & Shiqing Ling, 2015.
"LADE-Based Inference for ARMA Models With Unspecified and Heavy-Tailed Heteroscedastic Noises,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(510), pages 784-794, June.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2014. "LADE-based inference for ARMA models with unspecified and heavy-tailed heteroscedastic noises," MPRA Paper 59099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jozef Kušnier & Ivan Mizera, 2001. "Tail Behavior and Breakdown Properties of Equivariant Estimators of Location," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(2), pages 244-261, June.
- Salvador Flores, 2015. "Sharp non-asymptotic performance bounds for $$\ell _1$$ ℓ 1 and Huber robust regression estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 796-812, December.
- Jurecková, Jana, 2000. "Test of tails based on extreme regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 53-61, August.
- Mikosch, Thomas & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Heavy tails of OLS," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 205-221.
- Chen, Zhiqiang & E. Tyler, David, 2004. "On the finite sample breakdown points of redescending M-estimates of location," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 233-242, September.
- Cizek, P., 2009. "Generalized Methods of Trimmed Moments," Discussion Paper 2009-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Davies, P. Laurie & Fried, Roland & Gather, Ursula, 2002. "Robust signal extraction for on-line monitoring data," Technical Reports 2002,02, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Jurecková, Jana, 2010. "Finite-sample distribution of regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1940-1946, December.
- Barbe, Ph. & Broniatowski, M., 2004. "Blowing number of a distribution for a statistics and loyal estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 465-475, October.
- Christine Müller, 2011. "Data depth for simple orthogonal regression with application to crack orientation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 135-165, September.
- Bradu, Dan, 1997. "Identification of outliers by means of L1 regression: Safe and unsafe configurations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 271-281, May.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya, 2015. "GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances," IZA Discussion Papers 8898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:5:p:1195-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.