Censored depth quantiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2000. "Robustness of Deepest Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 82-106, April.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002.
"Quantile regression under random censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Bo Honore & Shakeeb Khan & James L. Powell, 2000. "Quantile Regression Under Random Censoring," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1894, Econometric Society.
- Neocleous, Tereza & Branden, Karlien Vanden & Portnoy, Stephen, 2006. "Correction to Censored Regression Quantiles by S. Portnoy, 98 (2003), 10011012," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 860-861, June.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012.
"Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lin, Guixian & He, Xuming & Portnoy, Stephen, 2012. "Quantile regression with doubly censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 797-812.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:3:p:1604-1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.