Iterative stepwise regression imputation using standard and robust methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Ian R. & Daniel, Rhian & Royston, Patrick, 2010. "Avoiding bias due to perfect prediction in multiple imputation of incomplete categorical variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2267-2275, October.
- Cantoni E. & Ronchetti E., 2001. "Robust Inference for Generalized Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1022-1030, September.
- Hron, K. & Templ, M. & Filzmoser, P., 2010. "Imputation of missing values for compositional data using classical and robust methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3095-3107, December.
- Serneels, Sven & Verdonck, Tim, 2008. "Principal component analysis for data containing outliers and missing elements," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1712-1727, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morehart, Mitch & Milkove, Dan & Xu, Yang, 2014. "Multivariate Farm Debt Imputation in the Agricultural Resource Management Survey (ARMS)," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169401, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gerko Vink & Laurence E. Frank & Jeroen Pannekoek & Stef Buuren, 2014. "Predictive mean matching imputation of semicontinuous variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(1), pages 61-90, February.
- Hapfelmeier, A. & Hothorn, T. & Ulm, K., 2012. "Recursive partitioning on incomplete data using surrogate decisions and multiple imputation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1552-1565.
- Pavlo Mozharovskyi & Julie Josse & François Husson, 2017. "Nonparametric imputation by data depth," Working Papers 2017-72, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Kowarik, Alexander & Templ, Matthias, 2016. "Imputation with the R Package VIM," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 74(i07).
More about this item
KeywordsRegression imputation Robustness R;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:10:p:2793-2806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.