Imputation of missing values for compositional data using classical and robust methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yucel, Recai M. & Demirtas, Hakan, 2010. "Impact of non-normal random effects on inference by multiple imputation: A simulation assessment," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 790-801, March.
- Michael E. Tipping & Christopher M. Bishop, 1999. "Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 611-622.
- Serneels, Sven & Verdonck, Tim, 2008. "Principal component analysis for data containing outliers and missing elements," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1712-1727, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0199-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Templ & Andreas Alfons & Peter Filzmoser, 2012. "Exploring incomplete data using visualization techniques," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(1), pages 29-47, April.
- Hazen, Benjamin T. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison & Field, Hubert S., 2012. "The role of ambiguity tolerance in consumer perception of remanufactured products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 781-790.
- Martín-Fernández, J.A. & Hron, K. & Templ, M. & Filzmoser, P. & Palarea-Albaladejo, J., 2012. "Model-based replacement of rounded zeros in compositional data: Classical and robust approaches," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2688-2704.
- Elena Catanese, 2016. "Data Editing for Complex Surveys in Presence Of Administrative Data: An Application to Fss 2013 Livestock Survey Data Based on The Joint Sequential Use Of Different R Packages," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(2), pages 101-117, June.
- Peter Filzmoser & Karel Hron & Matthias Templ, 2012. "Discriminant analysis for compositional data and robust parameter estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Ramzan, Shahla, 2015. "Improved methods for the imputation of missing data by nearest neighbor methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 84-99.
- Templ, Matthias & Kowarik, Alexander & Filzmoser, Peter, 2011. "Iterative stepwise regression imputation using standard and robust methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2793-2806, October.
- Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & de los Ríos, José Luis Díez Pérez & Morita, Michiya, 2015. "Implementation of technology and production strategy practices: Relationship levels in different industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 201-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:12:p:3095-3107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.