Tree-structured smooth transition regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TAR: RATS procedure to estimate a threshold autoregression, tests for threshold effect," Statistical Software Components RTS00209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's threshold estimation and testing results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00091, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389 Elsevier.
- Ciampi, Antonio, 1991. "Generalized regression trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-78, August.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1991. "On the application of robust, regression- based diagnostics to models of conditional means and conditional variances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Eitrheim, Oyvind & Terasvirta, Timo, 1996.
"Testing the adequacy of smooth transition autoregressive models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 59-75, September.
- Eitrheim, Øyvind & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing the Adequacy of Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 56, Stockholm School of Economics.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, May.
- Timo Teräsvirta & Marcelo C. Medeiros & Gianluigi Rech, 2006.
"Building neural network models for time series: a statistical approach,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 49-75.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta & Gianluigi Rech, 2002. "Building Neural Network Models for Time Series: A Statistical Approach," Textos para discussão 461, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Teräsvirta, Timo & Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Building neural network models for time series: A statistical approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 508, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Cooper, Suzanne J, 1998. "Multiple Regimes in U.S. Output Fluctuations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(1), pages 92-100, January.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Veiga, Alvaro, 2000. "A Flexible Coefficient Smooth Transition Time Series Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 360, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Mendes & Alvaro Veiga & MArcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2007. "Estimation And Asymptotic Theory For A New Class Of Mixture Models," Textos para discussão 538, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Filipova, Kameliya & Audrino, Francesco & De Giorgi, Enrico, 2014. "Monetary policy regimes: Implications for the yield curve and bond pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 427-454.
- Scharth, Marcel & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2009.
"Asymmetric effects and long memory in the volatility of Dow Jones stocks,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 304-327.
- Marcel Scharth & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2006. "Asymmetric effects and long memory in the volatility of Dow Jones stocks," Textos para discussão 532, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2008. "Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging for the Short-Term Interest Rate Process," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Willert, Juliane, 2009.
"Mean Shift detection under long-range dependencies with ART,"
17874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willert, Juliane, 2010. "Mean Shift detection under long-range dependencies with ART," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-437, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2011.
"Modeling and forecasting short‐term interest rates: The benefits of smooth regimes, macroeconomic variables, and bagging,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 999-1022, September.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Modeling and Forecasting Short-term Interest Rates: The Benefits of Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging," Textos para discussão 570, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2469-2488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .