Equity sales in Belgian corporate groups: expropriation of minority shareholders? A clinical study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becht, M.C. & Chapelle, A. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 1999.
"Shareholding Cascades : The Separation of Ownership and Control in Belgium,"
1999-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ariane Chapelle & Marco Becht & Luc Renneboog, 2001. "Shareholding cascades: the separation of ownership and control in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9947, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Saugata Banerjee & Benoit Leleux & Theo Vermaelen, 1997. "Large Shareholdings and Corporate Control: An Analysis of Stake Purchases by French Holding Companies," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 3(1), pages 23-43.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Schleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 2001.
"Investor Protection and Corporate Governance,"
Working Paper Series
rwp01-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Corrado, Charles J., 1989. "A nonparametric test for abnormal security-price performance in event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 385-395, August.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, .
"Law and Finance,"
19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:117:y:2002:i:1:p:121-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariane Chapelle & Marco Becht, 1997. "Ownership and control in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marianne Bertrand & Paras Mehta & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2000.
"Ferreting Out Tunneling: An Application to Indian Business Groups,"
NBER Working Papers
7952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1998. "On the nature of European holding groups," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 255-277, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:corfin:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:81-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.