Large Shareholdings and Corporate Control: An Analysis of Stake Purchases by French Holding Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Recent developments in German corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Dherment-Ferere, Isabelle & Köke, Jens & Renneboog, Luc, 2001. "Corporate monitoring by blockholders in Europe: empirical evidence of managerial disciplining in Belgium, France, Germany, and the UK," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beuselinck, Christof & Deloof, Marc, 2014. "Earnings Management in Business Groups: Tax Incentives or Expropriation Concealment?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 27-52.
- Crespi, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2003. "Corporate monitoring by shareholder coalitions in the UK," Discussion Paper 19, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Crespi, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "United we stand : Corporate Monitoring by Shareholder Coalitions in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Buysschaert, An & Deloof, Marc & Jegers, Marc, 2004. "Equity sales in Belgian corporate groups: expropriation of minority shareholders? A clinical study," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1998. "On the nature of European holding groups," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 255-277, September.
- Miguel C. Manjón, 2004. "The Trade-Off between Risk and Control in Corporate Ownership," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(2), pages 252-252, June.
- BEUSELINCK, Christof & DELOOF, Marc, "undated". "Bussiness groups, taxes and accruals management," Working Papers 2006015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2001.
"Investment policy, internal financing and ownership concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 257-284, September.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "Investment Policy, Internal Financing and ownership Concentration in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aleksandra Gregoric & Cristina Vespro, 2009. "Block trades and the benefits of control in Slovenia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(1), pages 175-210, January.
- Crama, Y. & Leruth, L. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2003. "Corporate control concentration measurement and firm performance," Discussion Paper 17, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Beuselinck, C.A.C. & Deloof, M., 2006. "Business Groups, Taxes and Accruals Management," Discussion Paper 2006-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura & Carolyn Spencer, 2004. "Partial acquisitions, corporate control, and performance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 847-857.
- de Jong, A. & Gispert, C. & Kabir, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2003. "European corporate governance and firm performance : An empirical analysis," Discussion Paper 18, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Do UK Institutional Shareholders Monitor their Investee Firms?," Discussion Paper 2008-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Trojanowski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Equity block transfers in transition economies: Evidence from Poland," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 217-238, September.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2012. "Takeovers under Asymmetric Information: Block Trades and Tender Offers in Equilibrium," Working Papers w0185, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chaturvedula, Chakrapani & Bang, Nupur Pavan & Rastogi, Nikhil & Kumar, Satish, 2015. "Price manipulation, front running and bulk trades: Evidence from India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 26-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:3:y:1997:i:1:p:23-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.