Villages where China's ethnic minorities live
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Shi, Li, 2003. "The Ethnic Minority-Majority Income Gap in Rural China during Transition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 805-822, July.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2003.
"Ethnic Diversity and Economic Performance,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2028, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2005. "Ethnic Diversity and Economic Performance," Scholarly Articles 4553005, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2004. "Ethnic Diversity and Economic Performance," Development Working Papers 193, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2004. "Ethnic Diversity and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 10313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robyn Iredale & Naren Bilik & Wang Su & Fei Guo & Caroline Hoy, 2001. "Contemporary Minority Migration, Education and Ethnicity in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2170.
- John Knight & Li Shi, 1997.
"Cumulative causation and inequality among villages in China,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 149-172.
- Knight, J. & Shi, L., 1996. "Cumulative Causation and Inequality Among Villages in China," Economics Series Working Papers 99186, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Emily Hannum & Yu Xie, 1998. "Ethnic stratification in Northwest China: Occupational differences between Han Chinese and national minorities in Xinjiang, 1982–1990," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(3), pages 323-333, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2015.
"Long-Run Fiscal Multipliers for Autonomous Prefectures in China,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 687-695, December.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yano, Go & Shiraishi, Maho, 2015. "Trade credit and ethnicity: Case of ethnic minority area in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 236-260.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "How Does Relative Income and Variations in Short-Run Wellbeing Affect Wellbeing in the Long Run? Empirical Evidence From China’s Korean Minority," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 67-91, January.
- Howell, Anthony, 2017. "Impacts of Migration and Remittances on Ethnic Income Inequality in Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 200-211.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2013. "Economic returns to schooling for China's Korean minority," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-102.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1361-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina Ethnic minorities Income Wealth Migration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:193-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.