Stakeholder incentives and reforms in China's state-owned enterprises: A common-property theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raiser, Martin, 1997.
"How are China's state-owned enterprises doing in the 1990s? Evidence from three interior provinces,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-216.
- Raiser, Martin, 1996. "How are China's state-owned enterprises doing in the 1990s? Evidence from three interior provinces," Kiel Working Papers 781, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler, 1994. "Are Public Goods Myths?," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 6(3), pages 369-385, July.
- Yang, Xiaokai, 1993. "Theories of property rights and China's reforms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 195-212.
- Cauley, Jon & Sander, Todd, 1992. "Agency theory and the Chinese enterprise under reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-56.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 1997. "China's state enterprise reforms--n overseas perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 89-98.
- Thomas G. Rawski, 1997. "China's State Enterprise Reform - An Overseas Perspective," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 90, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katz, Eliakim & Nitzan, Shmuel & Rosenberg, Jacob, 1990. "Rent-Seeking for Pure Public Goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 49-60, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:10:y:1999:i:2:p:191-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.