Insider Privatisation and Restructuring Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999.
"Stakeholder incentives and reforms in China's state-owned enterprises: A common-property theory,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 191-206.
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler & Jon Cauley, 1998. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China’s State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China's State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1670, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 739-792, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Corporate Governance: Some Theory and Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 678-689, May.
- Aghion, Philippe & Blanchard, Olivier & Burgess, Robin, 1994. "The behaviour of state firms in eastern Europe, pre-privatisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1327-1349, June.
- Roland, Gerard & Sekkat, Khalid, 2000.
"Managerial career concerns, privatization and restructuring in transition economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1857-1872, December.
- Roland, Gérard & Sekkat, Khalid, 1996. "Managerial Career Concerns, Privatization and Restructuring in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gérard Roland & Khalid Sekkat, 2000. "Managerial career concerns, privatization and restructuring in transition economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7340, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estrin, Saul & Rosevear, Adam, 1999. "Enterprise performance and ownership: The case of Ukraine," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1125-1136, April.
- J Earle & S Estrin & L Leshchenko, 1996. "Ownership Structures," CEP Discussion Papers dp0315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Josef C. Brada, 1996. "Privatization Is Transition--Or Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 67-86, Spring.
- Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike, 1995. "Corporate Governance: The Role of Restructuring Transactions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 690-703, May.
- M Belka & S Estrin & M Schaffer & I.J. Singh, 1995. "Enterprise Adjustment in Poland: Evidence from a Survey of 200 Private," CEP Discussion Papers dp0233, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Bleaney, Michael & Wright, Mike, 1999. "Insider-Controlled Firms in Russia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 129-151.
- Schroder, Philipp J. H., 2001. "On the speed and boundaries of structural adjustment when fiscal policy is tight," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 345-364, December.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "The Firm as an Incentive System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 972-991, September.
- Wendy Carlin & Philippe Aghion, 1996. "Restructuring outcomes and the evolution of ownership patterns in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 371-388, October.
- Wright, Peter & Mukherji, Ananda, 1999. "Inside the firm: Socioeconomic versus agency perspectives on firm competitiveness," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 295-307.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon, 1999. "Enterprise performance and management turnover in the Czech Republic," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1115-1124, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gloria Cuevas-Rodriguez & Jaime Guerrero-Villegas & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2014. "Privatization effects on corporate governance, strategy and compensation systems," Working Papers 14.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
More about this item
Keywordscareer concerns; insider shares; manager incentives; privatisation; restructuring incentives; transition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:36:y:2003:i:4:p:333-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.