Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China's State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Stakeholder incentives and reforms in China's state-owned enterprises: A common-property theory," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 191-206.
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler & Jon Cauley, 1998. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China’s State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raiser, Martin, 1997.
"How are China's state-owned enterprises doing in the 1990s? Evidence from three interior provinces,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-216.
- Raiser, Martin, 1996. "How are China's state-owned enterprises doing in the 1990s? Evidence from three interior provinces," Kiel Working Papers 781, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler, 1994. "Are Public Goods Myths?," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 6(3), pages 369-385, July.
- Katz, Eliakim & Nitzan, Shmuel & Rosenberg, Jacob, 1990. "Rent-Seeking for Pure Public Goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 49-60, April.
- Yang, Xiaokai, 1993. "Theories of property rights and China's reforms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 195-212.
- Cauley, Jon & Sander, Todd, 1992. "Agency theory and the Chinese enterprise under reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-56.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 1997.
"China's state enterprise reforms--n overseas perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 89-98.
- Thomas G. Rawski, 1997. "China's State Enterprise Reform - An Overseas Perspective," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 90, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cauley, Jon & Sandler, Todd, 2001. "Agency cost and the crisis of China's SOEs: A comment and further observations," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 293-297.
- Philipp Schröder, 2003. "Insider Privatisation and Restructuring Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2004. "Mixed sharing rules," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 196, Econometric Society.
- SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon, 2009. "Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 208-217, June.
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Richard Cornes, 2016. "Aggregative Environmental Games," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 339-365, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .