How to manage client entertainment in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenett, Simon J. & Hoekman, Bernard M., 2005.
"Government procurement: market access, transparency, and multilateral trade rules,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 163-183, March.
- Evenett, Simon J & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Government Procurement: Market Access, Transparency, and Multilateral Trade Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evenett, Simon J. & Hoekman, Bernard M., 2004. "Government procurement : Market access, transparency, and multilateral trade rules," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3195, The World Bank.
- McCubbins, Tipton F., 2001. "Somebody kicked the sleeping dog--new bite in the foreign corrupt practices act," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 27-32.
- Sherry, John F, Jr, 1983. " Gift Giving in Anthropological Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 157-168, September.
- Hongbin Cai & Hanming Fang & Lixin Colin Xu, 2011. "Eat, Drink, Firms, Government: An Investigation of Corruption from the Entertainment and Travel Costs of Chinese Firms," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 55-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:94-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClient entertainment; Entertainment expense account; Business relationship; China; Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA); Guanxi;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:59:y:2016:i:4:p:401-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.