Country matters: Executives weigh in on the causes and counter measures of counterfeit trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Deli, 2005. "Culture matters to multinationals' intellectual property businesses," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 281-301, August.
- Nill, Alexander & Shultz II, Clifford J., 2009. "Global software piracy: Trends and strategic considerations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 289-298, May.
- Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Zimmerman, Alan & Peters, Jonathan R. & Cordell, Victor V., 2009. "Preserving intellectual property rights: Managerial insight into the escalating counterfeit market quandary," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 57-66.
- Yang, Deli & Fryxell, Gerald E. & Sie, Agnes K.Y., 2008. "Anti-piracy effectiveness and managerial confidence: Insights from multinationals in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 321-339, July.
- Chaudhry, Peggy E., 2006. "Changing levels of intellectual property rights protection for global firms: A synopsis of recent U.S. and EU trade enforcement strategies," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 463-472.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Ling, 2013. "Technology designed to combat fakes in the global supply chain," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 167-177.
- Cesareo, Ludovica & Stöttinger, Barbara, 2015. "United we stand, divided we fall: How firms can engage consumers in their fight against counterfeits," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 527-537.
More about this item
KeywordsCounterfeiting Counterfeit trade Intellectual property rights (IPR) Consumer complicity Executive perspectives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:53:y:2010:i:3:p:305-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.