An assessment of relative globalization in Asia during the 1980s and 1990s
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Looney, Robert E., 1991. "The Viability of Arab Gulf Industrial Development: The Relative Importance of Linkages versus Size Effects," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 44(2-3), pages 228-243.
- Peter Nunnenkamp, 2002. "Why Economic Growth Trends Differ So Much Across Developing Countries. The Globalization Debate and Its Relevance to Pakistan," Kiel Working Papers 1091, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 2000. "Globalization and patterns of economic development," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(4), pages 579-600, December.
- Looney, Robert E., 1992. "Real or illusory growth in an oil-based economy: Government expenditures and private sector investment in Saudi Arabia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1367-1375, September.
- Dutta, M., 2002. "Asian Economic Community: intra-community macro-and-micro-economic parameters," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 447-491.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor, 2003. "Measuring Globalization," IZA Discussion Papers 817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:15:y:2004:i:2:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.