Asian economic integration: a perspective on South Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Saleem M., 1999. "South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation1, 2, 3, 4," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 489-495.
- M. Dutta, 1999. "Economic Regionalization in the Asia-pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1497, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed M. Khalid & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004. "Financial Market Linkages in South Asia: Evidence Using a Multivariate GARCH Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 585-603.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nephil Matangi Maskay, 2003. "Patterns of Shocks and Regional Monetary Cooperation in South Asia," IMF Working Papers 03/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Parsons, Craig & Richardson, J. David, 2004. "Lessons for Asia?: European experiences--in American perspective--in legitimizing market integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 885-907, January.
- Angresano, James, 2004. "European Union integration lessons for ASEAN + 3: the importance of contextual specificity," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 909-926, January.
- Devanthran, Haritharan, 2009. "Interdependence of SAARC-7 countries: an empirical study of business cycles," MPRA Paper 32798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:13:y:2003:i:6:p:767-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.