A Computational Concept for Normative Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E, 2002.
"Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 290-295, April.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2000. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1215, Econometric Society.
- Chotikapanich, D. & Griffiths, W., 2001. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 802, The University of Melbourne.
- Rasche, R H, et al, 1980. "Functional Forms for Estimating the Lorenz Curve: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 1061-1062, May.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Dagan, Nir & Volij, Oscar, 2000.
" Formation of Nations in a Welfare-State Minded World,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 157-181.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1995. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare State Minded World," Economic theory and game theory 002, Oscar Volij, revised Aug 1999.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1995. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare State Minded World," Economic theory and game theory 010, Nir Dagan, revised Aug 1999.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir, 2000. "Formation of Nations in a Welfare-State Minded World," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5201, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 2002. "An empirical comparison of alternative functional forms for the Lorenz curve," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 171-176.
- D. K. Ginther, "undated". "A nonparametric analysis of the U.S. earnings distribution," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1067-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Datt, Gaurav, 1998. "Computational tools for poverty measurement and analysis," FCND discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Characterizations of Lorenz curves and income distributions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(4), pages 639-653.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grabner, Christian & Hahn, Heiko & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Pickl, Stefan, 2009. "Analyzing the sustainability of harvesting behavior and the relationship to personality traits in a simulated Lotka-Volterra biotope," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 761-767, March.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "The institutions of poverty," MPRA Paper 24411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor 10; income distribution; index numbers and aggregation; sustainable development; world contract;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:15:y:2003:i:2:p:129-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.