Subhourly unit commitment with feasible energy delivery constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Raymond B. & Oren, Shmuel S. & Svoboda, Alva J., 1997. "Equity and efficiency of unit commitment in competitive electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 9-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morales-España, Germán & Ramírez-Elizondo, Laura & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2017. "Hidden power system inflexibilities imposed by traditional unit commitment formulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 223-238.
- Moradi, Saeed & Khanmohammadi, Sohrab & Hagh, Mehrdad Tarafdar & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam, 2015. "A semi-analytical non-iterative primary approach based on priority list to solve unit commitment problem," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 244-259.
- German Morales-España & Javier García-González & Andrés Ramos, 2012. "Impact on Reserves and Energy Delivery of Current UC-based Market-Clearing Formulations," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/57, European University Institute.
- Woo, C.K. & Sreedharan, P. & Hargreaves, J. & Kahrl, F. & Wang, J. & Horowitz, I., 2014. "A review of electricity product differentiation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 262-272.
- Wang, Jiadong & Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ruiz, Juan P., 2013. "Stochastic unit commitment with sub-hourly dispatch constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 418-422.
- Fernández-Blanco, Ricardo & Arroyo, José M. & Alguacil, Natalia, 2014. "Consumer payment minimization under uniform pricing: A mixed-integer linear programming approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 676-686.
- Glotić, Arnel & Zamuda, Aleš, 2015. "Short-term combined economic and emission hydrothermal optimization by surrogate differential evolution," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 42-56.
More about this item
KeywordsSubhourly unit commitment; Feasible energy delivery; Mixed-integer linear programming; Wind integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:96:y:2012:i:c:p:245-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.