Implications of process energy efficiency improvements for primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the national level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karlsson, Magnus & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Klugman, Sofia & Henning, Dag & Moshfegh, Bahram, 2009. "Regional energy system optimization - Potential for a regional heat market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 441-451, April.
- Tanaka, Kanako, 2008. "Assessment of energy efficiency performance measures in industry and their application for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2877-2892, August.
- Nystrom, Ingrid & Cornland, Deborah W., 2003. "Strategic choices: Swedish climate intervention policies and the forest industry's role in reducing CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 937-950, August.
- Möllersten, K. & Yan, J. & Westermark, M., 2003. "Potential and cost-effectiveness of CO2 reductions through energy measures in Swedish pulp and paper mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 691-710.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Cost efficiency of Japanese steam power generation companies: A Bayesian comparison of random and fixed frontier models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1441-1446, April.
- Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Domijan, Alexander & Escrivá-Escrivá, Guillermo, 2012. "Economic and environmental evaluation of customers' flexibility participating in operation markets: Application to the meat industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 368-379.
- Wu, Zhibin & Xu, Jiuping, 2013. "Predicting and optimization of energy consumption using system dynamics-fuzzy multiple objective programming in world heritage areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-31.
- Wilby, Mark Richard & Rodríguez González, Ana Belén & Vinagre Díaz, Juan José, 2014. "Empirical and dynamic primary energy factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 771-779.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2011. "Planning regional energy system in association with greenhouse gas mitigation under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 599-611, March.
- Zhang, Nan & Smith, Robin & Bulatov, Igor & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír, 2013. "Sustaining high energy efficiency in existing processes with advanced process integration technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 26-32.
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Kai, 2012.
"Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 97-108.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Yi-Ming Wei & Kai Wang, 2011. "Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 19, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Boharb, A. & Allouhi, A. & Saidur, R. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Mourad, Y. & Benbassou, A., 2016. "Auditing and analysis of energy consumption of an industrial site in Morocco," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 332-342.
- Gallo, Michela & Del Borghi, Adriana & Strazza, Carlo & Parodi, Lara & Arcioni, Livia & Proietti, Stefania, 2016. "Opportunities and criticisms of voluntary emission reduction projects developed by Public Administrations: Analysis of 143 case studies implemented in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1269-1282.
- Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Butkus, Mindaugas, 2017. "The European Union possibilities to achieve targets of Europe 2020 and Paris agreement climate policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 298-309.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- repec:eee:appene:v:209:y:2018:i:c:p:251-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gazda, Wiesław & Kozioł, Joachim, 2013. "The estimation of energy efficiency for hybrid refrigeration system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-57.
- Kortela, J. & Jämsä-Jounela, S-L., 2013. "Fuel moisture soft-sensor and its validation for the industrial BioPower 5 CHP plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 66-74.
- Shigeto, Sawako & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Ii, Ryota & Hidaka, Masato & Horio, Masayuki, 2012. "An easily traceable scenario for 80% CO2 emission reduction in Japan through the final consumption-based CO2 emission approach: A case study of Kyoto-city," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 201-205.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2016:i:4:p:319-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohl, Thomas & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Energetic and environmental performance of three biomass upgrading processes integrated with a CHP plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 124-134.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1801-:d:114130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karali, Nihan & Xu, Tengfang & Sathaye, Jayant, 2014. "Reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions by energy efficiency measures and international trading: A bottom-up modeling for the U.S. iron and steel sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 133-146.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency System boundary CO2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:9:p:2928-2937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.