Thermogravimetric analysis of the co-combustion of coal and paper mill sludge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muthuraman, Marisamy & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio, 2010. "Characteristics of co-combustion and kinetic study on hydrothermally treated municipal solid waste with different rank coals: A thermogravimetric analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 141-148, January.
- Yu, Yong Ho & Kim, Sang Done & Lee, Jong Min & Lee, Keun Hoo, 2002. "Kinetic studies of dehydration, pyrolysis and combustion of paper sludge," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 457-469.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:786-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lou, Rui & Wu, Shubin & Lv, Gaojin & Yang, Qing, 2012. "Energy and resource utilization of deinking sludge pyrolysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 46-50.
- Coimbra, Ricardo N. & Paniagua, Sergio & Escapa, Carla & Calvo, Luis F. & Otero, Marta, 2015. "Combustion of primary and secondary pulp mill sludge and their respective blends with coal: A thermogravimetric assessment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1050-1058.
- Avelar, Nayara Vilela & Rezende, Ana Augusta Passos & Carneiro, Angélica de Cássia Oliveira & Silva, Cláudio Mudadu, 2016. "Evaluation of briquettes made from textile industry solid waste," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 417-424.
- Jianzhong, Liu & Ruikun, Wang & Jianfei, Xi & Junhu, Zhou & Kefa, Cen, 2014. "Pilot-scale investigation on slurrying, combustion, and slagging characteristics of coal slurry fuel prepared using industrial wasteliquid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 309-319.
- Tan, Peng & Ma, Lun & Xia, Ji & Fang, Qingyan & Zhang, Cheng & Chen, Gang, 2017. "Co-firing sludge in a pulverized coal-fired utility boiler: Combustion characteristics and economic impacts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 392-399.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-combustion Paper sludge Coal Thermogravimetric analysis Kinetics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:11:p:3526-3532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.