Design and rapid prototyping of a closed-loop control strategy of the injected mass for the reduction of CO2, combustion noise and pollutant emissions in diesel engines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:807-819 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:215:y:2018:i:c:p:679-689 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrari, Alessandro & Paolicelli, Federica & Pizzo, Pietro, 2015. "The new-generation of solenoid injectors equipped with pressure-balanced pilot valves for energy saving and dynamic response improvement," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 367-376.
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:420-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:52-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:223:y:2018:i:c:p:263-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Weidi & Wu, Zhijun & Gao, Ya & Zhang, Lin, 2015. "Effect of shock waves on the evolution of high-pressure fuel jets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 442-448.
- Moon, Seoksu & Huang, Weidi & Li, Zhilong & Wang, Jin, 2016. "End-of-injection fuel dribble of multi-hole diesel injector: Comprehensive investigation of phenomenon and discussion on control strategy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 7-16.
- Chen, Chia-Yang & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Wang, Lin-Chi & Chang, Yu-Cheng & Yang, Hsi-Hsien & Young, Li-Hao & Lu, Jau-Huai & Tsai, Ying I. & Cheng, Man-Ting & Mwangi, John Kennedy, 2017. "Impact of high soot-loaded and regenerated diesel particulate filters on the emissions of persistent organic pollutants from a diesel engine fueled with waste cooking oil-based biodiesel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 35-43.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:391-398 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zib:zjmerd:v:42:y:2019:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFuel injection system; Diesel engine; Injected mass control; Rapid prototyping hardware;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:232:y:2018:i:c:p:358-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.