Managing water on heat transfer surfaces: A critical review of techniques to modify surface wettability for applications with condensation or evaporation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafati Nasr, Mohammad & Fauchoux, Melanie & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J., 2014. "A review of frosting in air-to-air energy exchangers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 538-554.
- Zhang, P. & Lv, F.Y., 2015. "A review of the recent advances in superhydrophobic surfaces and the emerging energy-related applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1068-1087.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaroslaw Krzywanski, 2019. "A General Approach in Optimization of Heat Exchangers by Bio-Inspired Artificial Intelligence Methods," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-32, November.
- Gao, Linyue & Liu, Yang & Ma, Liqun & Hu, Hui, 2019. "A hybrid strategy combining minimized leading-edge electric-heating and superhydro-/ice-phobic surface coating for wind turbine icing mitigation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 943-956.
- Shahzada Zaman Shuja & Bekir Sami Yilbas & Hussain Al-Qahtani, 2020. "Influence of Hydrophobic Fin Configuration in Thermal System in Relation to Electronic Device Cooling Applications," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-19, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSurface wettability; Gradient surfaces; Hydrophilic; Hydrophobic; Energy systems; HVAC&R applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:967-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.