Integration of the calcium carbonate looping process into an existing pulverized coal-fired power plant for CO2 capture: Techno-economic and environmental evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sathre, Roger & Gustavsson, Leif & Truong, Nguyen Le, 2017. "Climate effects of electricity production fuelled by coal, forest slash and municipal solid waste with and without carbon capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 711-723.
- Ströhle, Jochen & Orth, Matthias & Epple, Bernd, 2015. "Chemical looping combustion of hard coal in a 1MWth pilot plant using ilmenite as oxygen carrier," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 288-294.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1282-1296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanak, Dawid P. & Kolios, Athanasios J. & Manovic, Vasilije, 2016. "Comparison of probabilistic performance of calcium looping and chemical solvent scrubbing retrofits for CO2 capture from coal-fired power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 323-336.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:644-652 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:519-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:197:y:2017:i:c:p:100-113 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:177:y:2019:i:c:p:304-318 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPulverised coal-fired power plant; Calcium carbonate looping; CO2capture; Life cycle analysis; Techno-economic analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:169-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.