Power Generation from Coal: Ongoing Developments and Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Hooi Hooi Lean & Sankar Bhattacharya, 2014. "Economic Growth, Coal Demand, Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Empirical Findings from India with Policy Implications," Monash Economics Working Papers 47-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rady, Adam C. & Giddey, Sarbjit & Kulkarni, Aniruddha & Badwal, Sukhvinder P.S. & Bhattacharya, Sankar & Ladewig, Bradley P., 2014. "Direct carbon fuel cell operation on brown coal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 56-64.
- Sathre, Roger & Gustavsson, Leif & Truong, Nguyen Le, 2017. "Climate effects of electricity production fuelled by coal, forest slash and municipal solid waste with and without carbon capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 711-723.
- Han, Xiaoqu & Liu, Ming & Wu, Kaili & Chen, Weixiong & Xiao, Feng & Yan, Junjie, 2016. "Exergy analysis of the flue gas pre-dried lignite-fired power system based on the boiler with open pulverizing system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 285-300.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Haus, Sylvia & Ortiz, Carina A. & Sathre, Roger & Truong, Nguyen Le, 2015. "Climate effects of bioenergy from forest residues in comparison to fossil energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 36-50.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/14-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .