Optimizing industries’ power generation assets on the electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang, 2012.
"Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 115-123.
- Zhao-Hua Wang & Hua-Lin Zeng & Yi-Ming Wei & Yi-Xiang Zhang, 2011. "Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 26, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Cranston, G.R. & Hammond, G.P., 2010. "North and south: Regional footprints on the transition pathway towards a low carbon, global economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(9), pages 2945-2951, September.
- Eti, Mark C. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D., 2006. "Strategic maintenance-management in Nigerian industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 211-227, March.
- Li, Yingjian & Li, Jiezhi & Qiu, Qi & Xu, Yafei, 2010. "Energy auditing and energy conservation potential for glass works," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2438-2446, August.
- Tânia Pinto & Augusto Novais & Ana Barbosa-Póvoa, 2003. "Optimal Design of Heat-Integrated Multipurpose Batch Facilities with Economic Savings in Utilities: A Mixed Integer Mathematical Formulation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 201-230, April.
- Eti, M. C. & Ogaji, S. O. T. & Probert, S. D., 2004. "Implementing total productive maintenance in Nigerian manufacturing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 385-401, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hessam Golmohamadi & Amin Asadi, 2020. "Integration of Joint Power-Heat Flexibility of Oil Refinery Industries to Uncertain Energy Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-25, September.
- Dowling, Alexander W. & Kumar, Ranjeet & Zavala, Victor M., 2017. "A multi-scale optimization framework for electricity market participation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 147-164.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qin, Quande & Li, Xin & Li, Li & Zhen, Wei & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017.
"Air emissions perspective on energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of China’s coastal areas,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 604-614.
- Quande Qin & Xin Li & Li Li & Wei Zhen & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Air emissions perspective on energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of China's coastal areas," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 98, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik, 2016. "Energy-efficiency networks for SMEs: Learning from the Swedish experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 295-307.
- Alderson, Helen & Cranston, Gemma R. & Hammond, Geoffrey P., 2012. "Carbon and environmental footprinting of low carbon UK electricity futures to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 96-107.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao, 2015. "Sources of production inefficiency and productivity growth in China: A global data envelopment analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 380-389.
- Tengfei Huo & Hong Ren & Weiguang Cai & Wei Feng & Miaohan Tang & Nan Zhou, 2018. "The total-factor energy productivity growth of China’s construction industry: evidence from the regional level," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 92(3), pages 1593-1616, July.
- Alvarez-Herranz, Agustin & Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Cantos, José María, 2017. "Energy innovation and renewable energy consumption in the correction of air pollution levels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 386-397.
- Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q., 2014. "Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 292-302.
- Kong, Lingbo & Price, Lynn & Hasanbeigi, Ali & Liu, Huanbin & Li, Jigeng, 2013. "Potential for reducing paper mill energy use and carbon dioxide emissions through plant-wide energy audits: A case study in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1334-1342.
- Du, Huibin & Matisoff, Daniel C. & Wang, Yangyang & Liu, Xi, 2016. "Understanding drivers of energy efficiency changes in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1196-1206.
- Noor, Sana & Yang, Wentao & Guo, Miao & van Dam, Koen H. & Wang, Xiaonan, 2018. "Energy Demand Side Management within micro-grid networks enhanced by blockchain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 1385-1398.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Joyeux, R. & Girardin, E., 2013.
"Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence across regions in China,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1483-1492.
- Maria J. Herrerias & Roselyne Joyeux & Eric Girardin, 2013. "Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth : evidence across regions in China," Post-Print hal-01499624, HAL.
- Li, Lei & Chi, Ting & Wang, Shi, 2016. "Is energy utilization among Chinese provinces sustainable?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 198-206.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Chang, Tsangyao & Gupta, Rangan & Ziramba, Emmanuel, 2016.
"Hydroelectricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from a panel of ten largest hydroelectricity consumers,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 318-325.
- Nicholas Apergis & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2015. "Hydroelectricity Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence from a Panel of Ten Largest Hydroelectricity Consumers," Working Papers 201538, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olanrewaju, O.A. & Jimoh, A.A. & Kholopane, P.A., 2013. "Assessing the energy potential in the South African industry: A combined IDA-ANN-DEA (Index Decomposition Analysis-Artificial Neural Network-Data Envelopment Analysis) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 225-232.
- Ke Wang & Xueying Yu, 2017.
"Industrial Energy and Environment Efficiency of Chinese Cities: An Analysis Based on Range-Adjusted Measure,"
International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1023-1042, July.
- Ke Wang & Xueying Yu, 2014. "Industrial energy and environment efficiency of Chinese cities: an analysis based on range-adjusted measure," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 65, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Sun, Ya-Fang & Huang, Junling, 2018. "Energy efficiency, carbon emission performance, and technology gaps: Evidence from CDM project investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 119-130.
- Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian & Nie, Hualin, 2013. "Productivity trends of Chinese regions: A perspective from energy saving and environmental regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-89.
- Alizadeh, Reza & Gharizadeh Beiragh, Ramin & Soltanisehat, Leili & Soltanzadeh, Elham & Lund, Peter D., 2020. "Performance evaluation of complex electricity generation systems: A dynamic network-based data envelopment analysis approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- García Alcaraz Jorge Luis & Romero González Jaime & Noriega Morales Salvador, 2012. "El éxito del mantenimiento productivo total y su relación con los factores administrativos," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(4), pages 173-196, octubre-d.
- Fernández, David & Pozo, Carlos & Folgado, Rubén & Jiménez, Laureano & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo, 2018. "Productivity and energy efficiency assessment of existing industrial gases facilities via data envelopment analysis and the Malmquist index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 1563-1577.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy management; Electricity markets; Unit commitment; Asset management; Optimization;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p2:p:1744-1756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.