A Holistic Framework for Supporting Maintenance and Asset Management Life Cycle Decisions for Power Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N., 2013. "Energy production planning of a network of micro combined heat and power generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1522-1534.
- Yao, Xilong & Liu, Yang & Qu, Shiyou, 2015. "When will wind energy achieve grid parity in China? – Connecting technological learning and climate finance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 697-704.
- Salahi, Niloofar & Jafari, Mohsen A., 2016. "Energy-Performance as a driver for optimal production planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 88-100.
- Muntasser, M. A. & Bara, M. F. & Quadri, H. A. & EL-Tarabelsi, R. & La-azebi, I. F., 2000. "Photovoltaic marketing in developing countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 67-72, April.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kim, Yeonbae, 2006. "Electricity generation and economic growth in Indonesia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2890-2899.
- Eti, M. C. & Ogaji, S. O. T. & Probert, S. D., 2004. "Implementing total productive maintenance in Nigerian manufacturing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 385-401, December.
- Tahan, Mohammadreza & Tsoutsanis, Elias & Muhammad, Masdi & Abdul Karim, Z.A., 2017. "Performance-based health monitoring, diagnostics and prognostics for condition-based maintenance of gas turbines: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 122-144.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2008. "Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1263-1278, May.
- Han, Xiaojuan & Zhang, Hua & Yu, Xiaoling & Wang, Lina, 2016. "Economic evaluation of grid-connected micro-grid system with photovoltaic and energy storage under different investment and financing models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 103-118.
- Nilsson, K. & Söderström, M., 1993. "Industrial applications of production planning with optimal electricity demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 181-192.
- Mokgonyana, Lesiba & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Li, Hailong & Hu, Yihua, 2017. "Optimal location and capacity planning for distributed generation with independent power production and self-generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 140-150.
- Stenner, Karen & Frederiks, Elisha R. & Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Cook, Stephanie, 2017. "Willingness to participate in direct load control: The role of consumer distrust," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 76-88.
- Wang, Xiaotong & Lu, Meijun & Mao, Wei & Ouyang, Jinlong & Zhou, Bo & Yang, Yunkai, 2015. "Improving benefit-cost analysis to overcome financing difficulties in promoting energy-efficient renovation of existing residential buildings in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 119-130.
- Bertone, Edoardo & Sahin, Oz & Stewart, Rodney A. & Zou, Patrick X.W. & Alam, Morshed & Hampson, Keith & Blair, Evan, 2018. "Role of financial mechanisms for accelerating the rate of water and energy efficiency retrofits in Australian public buildings: Hybrid Bayesian Network and System Dynamics modelling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 409-419.
- Akinlo, A.E., 2009. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from cointegration and co-feature analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 681-693, September.
- Gliedt, Travis & Hoicka, Christina E., 2015. "Energy upgrades as financial or strategic investment? Energy Star property owners and managers improving building energy performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 430-443.
- Zulkafli, Nur I. & Kopanos, Georgios M., 2016. "Planning of production and utility systems under unit performance degradation and alternative resource-constrained cleaning policies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 577-602.
- Lilian. O. Iheukwumere-Esotu & Akilu Yunusa Kaltungo, 2020. "Assessment of Barriers to Knowledge and Experience Transfer in Major Maintenance Activities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-24, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Małgorzata Jasiulewicz-Kaczmarek & Katarzyna Antosz & Ryszard Wyczółkowski & Dariusz Mazurkiewicz & Bo Sun & Cheng Qian & Yi Ren, 2021. "Application of MICMAC, Fuzzy AHP, and Fuzzy TOPSIS for Evaluation of the Maintenance Factors Affecting Sustainable Manufacturing," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(5), pages 1-30, March.
- Maria Iglesias-Mendoza & Akilu Yunusa-Kaltungo & Sara Hadleigh-Dunn & Ashraf Labib, 2021. "Learning How to Learn from Disasters through a Comparative Dichotomy Analysis: Grenfell Tower and Hurricane Katrina Case Studies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Giovanni Rinaldi & Philipp R. Thies & Lars Johanning, 2021. "Current Status and Future Trends in the Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Wind Turbines: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(9), pages 1-28, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Omri, Anis, 2014.
"An international literature survey on energy-economic growth nexus: Evidence from country-specific studies,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 951-959.
- Omri, Anis, 2014. "An international literature survey on energy-economic growth nexus: Evidence from country-specific studies," MPRA Paper 82452, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2014.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Galla, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Can African countries efficiently build their economies on renewable energy?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 161-173.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mete Feridun, 2012.
"Electricity consumption and economic growth empirical evidence from Pakistan,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1583-1599, August.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Feridun, Mete, 2012. "Electricity consumption and economic growth empirical evidence from Pakistan," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 8517, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Michael McAleer & Ha Minh Nguyen & Ngoc Hoang Bui & Duc Hong Vo, 2019.
"Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Vietnam,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 8, pages 350-361.
- Nguyen, H.M. & Bui, N.H. & Vo, D.H. & McAleer, M.J., 2019. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ha Minh Nguyen & Ngoc Hoang Bui & Duc Hong Vo & Michael McAleer, 2019. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Tiba, Sofien & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Literature survey on the relationships between energy, environment and economic growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1129-1146.
- Sofien, Tiba & Omri, Anis, 2016. "Literature survey on the relationships between energy variables, environment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 82555, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2016.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ankrah, Isaac, 2019. "On Nigeria's renewable energy program: Examining the effectiveness, substitution potential, and the impact on national output," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 1181-1193.
- Godwin Effiong Akpan & Usenobong Friday Akpan, 2012. "Electricity Consumption, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth in Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 292-306.
- Kouakou, Auguste K., 2011. "Economic growth and electricity consumption in Cote d'Ivoire: Evidence from time series analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3638-3644, June.
- Nawaz, Saima & Iqbal, Nasir & Anwar, Saba, 2014. "Modelling electricity demand using the STAR (Smooth Transition Auto-Regressive) model in Pakistan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 535-542.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Botswana: Empirical evidence from disaggregated data analysis," Working Papers 27659, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Ahmed, Mumtaz & Begum, Ismat Ara, 2017. "Nexus between non-renewable energy demand and economic growth in Bangladesh: Application of Maximum Entropy Bootstrap approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 399-406.
- Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2021.
"Energy consumption and economic growth in Botswana: empirical evidence from a disaggregated data,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Botswana: Empirical evidence from a disaggregated data," Working Papers 26649, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Kumar & Peter Stauvermann & Arvind Patel, 2015. "Nexus between electricity consumption and economic growth: a study of Gibraltar," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 119-135, May.
- Laurine Chikoko & Tawedzerwa Ngundu & Kennedy Kupeta, 2018. "Economic Growth and Electricity Consumption in a Multivariate Framework: A Case of Zimbabwe 1980 to 2016," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(5), pages 20-33, OCTOBER.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2012.
"The dynamics of electricity consumption and economic growth: A revisit study of their causality in Pakistan,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 146-153.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2011. "The Dynamics of Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth:A Revisit Study of Their Causality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33196, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2011.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2020. "Energy substitution and technology costs in a transitional economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 203(C).
- Zagorowska, Marta & Schulze Spüntrup, Frederik & Ditlefsen, Arne-Marius & Imsland, Lars & Lunde, Erling & Thornhill, Nina F., 2020. "Adaptive detection and prediction of performance degradation in off-shore turbomachinery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin, 2017. "Review of energy-growth nexus: A panel analysis for ten Eurasian oil exporting countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 369-386.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy systems; power transformers; asset management; engineering failure analysis; maintenance strategies; case study;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:13:y:2020:i:8:p:1937-:d:345669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.