Impact of the electric vehicles on the air pollution from a highway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donateo, T. & Licci, F. & D’Elia, A. & Colangelo, G. & Laforgia, D. & Ciancarelli, F., 2015. "Evaluation of emissions of CO2 and air pollutants from electric vehicles in Italian cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 675-687.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
- Kudoh, Yuki & Ishitani, Hisashi & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Yoshida, Yoshikuni & Morita, Kouji & Katsuki, Shinichi & Kobayashi, Osamu, 2001. "Environmental evaluation of introducing electric vehicles using a dynamic traffic-flow model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Alessandrini, Stefano & Ferrero, Enrico, 2009. "A hybrid Lagrangian–Eulerian particle model for reacting pollutant dispersion in non-homogeneous non-isotropic turbulence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(8), pages 1375-1387.
- Kazimi, Camilla, 1997. "Evaluating the Environmental Impact of Alternative-Fuel Vehicles," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 163-185, June.
- Badr, O. & Probert, S. D., 1993. "Oxides of nitrogen in the Earth's atmosphere: Trends, sources, sinks and environmental impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-67.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Lizi & Gu, Wei & Zhou, Suyang & Huang, He & Gao, Song & Han, Jun & Wu, Zhi & Dou, Xiaobo, 2018. "Optimal planning of electric vehicle charging stations comprising multi-types of charging facilities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 1087-1099.
- Xiong, Rui & Cao, Jiayi & Yu, Quanqing, 2018. "Reinforcement learning-based real-time power management for hybrid energy storage system in the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 538-548.
- Razeghi, Ghazal & Samuelsen, Scott, 2016. "Impacts of plug-in electric vehicles in a balancing area," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1142-1156.
- Li Zhai & Liwen Lin & Xinyu Zhang & Chao Song, 2016. "The Effect of Distributed Parameters on Conducted EMI from DC-Fed Motor Drive Systems in Electric Vehicles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Morshed, Mohammad Javad & Hmida, Jalel Ben & Fekih, Afef, 2018. "A probabilistic multi-objective approach for power flow optimization in hybrid wind-PV-PEV systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1136-1149.
- Fernández-Dacosta, Cora & Shen, Li & Schakel, Wouter & Ramirez, Andrea & Kramer, Gert Jan, 2019. "Potential and challenges of low-carbon energy options: Comparative assessment of alternative fuels for the transport sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 590-606.
- Riesz, Jenny & Sotiriadis, Claire & Ambach, Daisy & Donovan, Stuart, 2016. "Quantifying the costs of a rapid transition to electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 287-300.
- Lee, Yongseung & Kim, Chongman & Shin, Juneseuk, 2016. "A hybrid electric vehicle market penetration model to identify the best policy mix: A consumer ownership cycle approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 438-449.
- Juan Jesús Castillo Aguilar & Javier Pérez Fernández & Juan María Velasco García & Juan Antonio Cabrera Carrillo, 2017. "Regenerative Intelligent Brake Control for Electric Motorcycles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Stefano Rinaldi & Marco Pasetti & Emiliano Sisinni & Federico Bonafini & Paolo Ferrari & Mattia Rizzi & Alessandra Flammini, 2018. "On the Mobile Communication Requirements for the Demand-Side Management of Electric Vehicles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-27, May.
- Nienhueser, Ian Andrew & Qiu, Yueming, 2016. "Economic and environmental impacts of providing renewable energy for electric vehicle charging – A choice experiment study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 256-268.
- Shareef, Hussain & Islam, Md. Mainul & Mohamed, Azah, 2016. "A review of the stage-of-the-art charging technologies, placement methodologies, and impacts of electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 403-420.
- Zhao, Jinxing, 2017. "Research and application of over-expansion cycle (Atkinson and Miller) engines – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 300-319.
- Marco Pasetti & Stefano Rinaldi & Alessandra Flammini & Michela Longo & Federica Foiadelli, 2019. "Assessment of Electric Vehicle Charging Costs in Presence of Distributed Photovoltaic Generation and Variable Electricity Tariffs," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-20, February.
- Li Zhai & Tao Zhang & Yu Cao & Sipeng Yang & Steven Kavuma & Huiyuan Feng, 2018. "Conducted EMI Prediction and Mitigation Strategy Based on Transfer Function for a High-Low Voltage DC-DC Converter in Electric Vehicle," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLagrangian dispersion model; Traffic pollution; Electric vehicle; Environmental impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:169:y:2016:i:c:p:450-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.