Short-term smart learning electrical load prediction algorithm for home energy management systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Liberati, Francesco, 2014. "Near real time load shifting control for residential electricity prosumers under designed and market indexed pricing models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 119-132.
- Tzafestas, S.G. & Dalianis, P.J. & Anthopoulos, G., 1996. "On the overtraining phenomenon of backpropagation neural networks," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 507-521.
- Cassola, Federico & Burlando, Massimiliano, 2012. "Wind speed and wind energy forecast through Kalman filtering of Numerical Weather Prediction model output," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 154-166.
- Andersen, F.M. & Larsen, H.V. & Gaardestrup, R.B., 2013. "Long term forecasting of hourly electricity consumption in local areas in Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 147-162.
- Warren, Peter, 2014. "A review of demand-side management policy in the UK," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 941-951.
- McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan, 2014. "Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 146-157.
- Gottwalt, Sebastian & Ketter, Wolfgang & Block, Carsten & Collins, John & Weinhardt, Christof, 2011. "Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8163-8174.
- Pappas, S.Sp. & Ekonomou, L. & Karamousantas, D.Ch. & Chatzarakis, G.E. & Katsikas, S.K. & Liatsis, P., 2008. "Electricity demand loads modeling using AutoRegressive Moving Average (ARMA) models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1353-1360.
- Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Pimpinella, Laura, 2012. "An event driven Smart Home Controller enabling consumer economic saving and automated Demand Side Management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 92-103.
- Zúñiga, K.V. & Castilla, I. & Aguilar, R.M., 2014. "Using fuzzy logic to model the behavior of residential electrical utility customers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 384-393.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldi, Simone & Yuan, Shuai & Endel, Petr & Holub, Ondrej, 2016. "Dual estimation: Constructing building energy models from data sampled at low rate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 81-92.
- Murray, D.M. & Liao, J. & Stankovic, L. & Stankovic, V., 2016. "Understanding usage patterns of electric kettle and energy saving potential," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 231-242.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:607-621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nesamalar, J. Jeslin Drusila & Venkatesh, P. & Raja, S. Charles, 2016. "Energy management by generator rescheduling in congestive deregulated power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 357-371.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2107-:d:122453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Akinola, O.A., 2017. "User satisfaction-induced demand side load management in residential buildings with user budget constraint," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 352-366.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1258-:d:109673 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:997-1012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:273-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:167:y:2019:i:c:p:511-522 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmart home; Energy prediction; Energy planning; Electrical load; User behavior; Demand side management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:147:y:2015:i:c:p:10-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.