Assessment of heavy-duty vehicle activities, fuel consumption and exhaust emissions in port areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- López, José M & Gómez, Álvaro & Aparicio, Francisco & Javier Sánchez, Fco., 2009. "Comparison of GHG emissions from diesel, biodiesel and natural gas refuse trucks of the City of Madrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(5), pages 610-615, May.
- Foley, Aoife & Tyther, Barry & Calnan, Patrick & Ó Gallachóir, Brian, 2013. "Impacts of Electric Vehicle charging under electricity market operations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 93-102.
- Cipek, Mihael & Pavković, Danijel & Petrić, Joško, 2013. "A control-oriented simulation model of a power-split hybrid electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-133.
- Achour, H. & Carton, J.G. & Olabi, A.G., 2011. "Estimating vehicle emissions from road transport, case study: Dublin City," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1957-1964, May.
- Zamboni, Giorgio & Capobianco, Massimo, 2012. "Experimental study on the effects of HP and LP EGR in an automotive turbocharged diesel engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 117-128.
- Takeshita, Takayuki, 2012. "Assessing the co-benefits of CO2 mitigation on air pollutants emissions from road vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 225-237.
- Bartolozzi, I. & Rizzi, F. & Frey, M., 2013. "Comparison between hydrogen and electric vehicles by life cycle assessment: A case study in Tuscany, Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 103-111.
- Marelli, Silvia & Capobianco, Massimo, 2011. "Steady and pulsating flow efficiency of a waste-gated turbocharger radial flow turbine for automotive application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 459-465.
- Zamboni, Giorgio & Carraro, Chiara & Capobianco, Massimo, 2011. "On-road instantaneous speed measurements on powered two-wheelers for exhaust emissions and fuel consumption evaluation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1039-1047.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Heli & Liu, Guifang, 2014. "Spatial effects of carbon dioxide emissions from residential energy consumption: A county-level study using enhanced nocturnal lighting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 297-306.
- Soylu, Seref, 2015. "Development of PN emission factors for the real world urban driving conditions of a hybrid city bus," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 488-495.
- Dindarloo, Saeid R. & Siami-Irdemoosa, Elnaz, 2016. "Determinants of fuel consumption in mining trucks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 232-240.
- Siami-Irdemoosa, Elnaz & Dindarloo, Saeid R., 2015. "Prediction of fuel consumption of mining dump trucks: A neural networks approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 77-84.
- Malik, Leeza & Tiwari, Geetam, 2017. "Assessment of interstate freight vehicle characteristics and impact of future emission and fuel economy standards on their emissions in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 121-133.
- Degerli, Bahar & Nazir, Serap & Sorgüven, Esra & Hitzmann, Bernd & Özilgen, Mustafa, 2015. "Assessment of the energy and exergy efficiencies of farm to fork grain cultivation and bread making processes in Turkey and Germany," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 421-434.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
More about this item
KeywordsHeavy duty vehicles; Port activities; Urban driving mode; Speed patterns; Exhaust emissions; Fuel consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:111:y:2013:i:c:p:921-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.