Classification situations: Life-chances in the neoliberal era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fligstein, Neil & Goldstein, Adam, 2010. "The Anatomy of the Mortgage Securitization Crisis," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9bh786v2, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. "The Real Costs of Credit Access: Evidence from the Payday Lending Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Mark Furletti, 2002. "An overview and history of credit reporting," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 02-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Christian Weller, 2009.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," Working Papers wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2012. "The Asset Price Meltdown and the Wealth of the Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 18559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
- Cooper, David J. & Sherer, Michael J., 1984. "The value of corporate accounting reports: Arguments for a political economy of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 207-232, October.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2011.
"Information Disclosure, Cognitive Biases, and Payday Borrowing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 1865-1893, December.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. "Information Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing," Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Christian Weller, 2012. "Unburdening America's Middle Class," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 23-52.
- Hacker, Jacob S., 2008. "The Great Risk Shift: The New Economic Insecurity and the Decline of the American Dream," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195335347, June.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2008. "Credit card redlining," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michael A. Stegman & Robert Faris, 2003. "Payday Lending: A Business Model that Encourages Chronic Borrowing," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 17(1), pages 8-32, February.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2011. "Credit Card Redlining," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 700-713, May.
- Langley, Paul, 2009. "The Everyday Life of Global Finance: Saving and Borrowing in Anglo-America," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199573967, June.
- Martha Poon, 2009. "From New Deal institutions to capital markets: commercial consumer risk scores and the making of subprime mortgage finance," Post-Print halshs-00359712, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vargha, Zsuzsanna, 2015. "Note from the editor: Insurance after markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 17(1), pages 2-5.
- Lacan, Laure & Lazarus, Jeanne, 2015. "A relationship and a practice: On the French sociology of credit," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 15/1, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:79-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Christine, 2015. "Entrepreneurs of the self: The development of management control since 1976," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 14-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:38:y:2013:i:8:p:559-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.