Management reporting incentives and classification credibility: The effects of reporting discretion and reputation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:249-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milbourn, Todd T., 2003. "CEO reputation and stock-based compensation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 233-262, May.
- Amy P. Hutton & Gregory S. Miller & Douglas J. Skinner, 2003. "The Role of Supplementary Statements with Management Earnings Forecasts," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 867-890, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:33:y:1995:i:2:p:335-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Conlin, 2002. "Reputation in Bargaining: National Football League Contract Negotiations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 241-259, April.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:246-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frost, Carol A., 1997. "Disclosure policy choices of UK firms receiving modified audit reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 163-187, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:31:y:2006:i:7:p:623-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.