A partial root zone drying irrigation strategy for citrus--Effects on water use efficiency and fruit characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Shaozhong & Liang, Zongsuo & Pan, Yinhua & Shi, Peize & Zhang, Jianhua, 2000. "Alternate furrow irrigation for maize production in an arid area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 267-274, August.
- Ben-Asher, J., 1979. "Trickle irrigation timing and its effect on plant and soil water status," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-232, November.
- Treeby, M.T. & Henriod, R.E. & Bevington, K.B. & Milne, D.J. & Storey, R., 2007. "Irrigation management and rootstock effects on navel orange [Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck] fruit quality," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-3), pages 24-32, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid, 2016. "Physiological and growth responses of pomegranate tree (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) under partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation regimes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 146-158.
- Kusakabe, A. & Contreras-Barragan, B.A. & Simpson, C.R. & Enciso, J.M. & Nelson, S.D. & Melgar, J.C., 2016. "Application of partial rootzone drying to improve irrigation water use efficiency in grapefruit trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 66-75.
- Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid, 2014. "Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit yields and water productivity of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 45-56.
- Barrios-Masias, Felipe H. & Jackson, Louise E., 2016. "Increasing the effective use of water in processing tomatoes through alternate furrow irrigation without a yield decrease," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 107-117.
- Du, Shaoqing & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng, 2017. "Water use efficiency is improved by alternate partial root-zone irrigation of apple in arid northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 184-192.
- Romero, Pascual & Muñoz, Rocío Gil & Fernández-Fernández, J.I. & del Amor, Francisco M. & Martínez-Cutillas, Adrián & García-García, José, 2015. "Improvement of yield and grape and wine composition in field-grown Monastrell grapevines by partial root zone irrigation, in comparison with regulated deficit irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 55-73.
More about this item
KeywordsCitrus Water stress PRD Stomatal conductance Leaf water potential Transpiration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2011:i:10:p:1485-1496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.