Improvement of yield and grape and wine composition in field-grown Monastrell grapevines by partial root zone irrigation, in comparison with regulated deficit irrigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yactayo, Wendy & Ramírez, David A. & Gutiérrez, Raymundo & Mares, Víctor & Posadas, Adolfo & Quiroz, Roberto, 2013. "Effect of partial root-zone drying irrigation timing on potato tuber yield and water use efficiency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 65-70.
- Santesteban, L.G. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B., 2011. "Regulated deficit irrigation effects on growth, yield, grape quality and individual anthocyanin composition in Vitis vinifera L. cv. 'Tempranillo'," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1171-1179, May.
- Hutton, R.J. & Loveys, B.R., 2011. "A partial root zone drying irrigation strategy for citrus--Effects on water use efficiency and fruit characteristics," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1485-1496, August.
- De la Hera, M.L. & Romero, P. & Gomez-Plaza, E. & Martinez, A., 2007. "Is partial root-zone drying an effective irrigation technique to improve water use efficiency and fruit quality in field-grown wine grapes under semiarid conditions?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 261-274, February.
- Spreer, W. & Nagle, M. & Neidhart, S. & Carle, R. & Ongprasert, S. & Muller, J., 2007. "Effect of regulated deficit irrigation and partial rootzone drying on the quality of mango fruits (Mangifera indica L., cv. `Chok Anan')," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-3), pages 173-180, March.
- Romero, Pascual & Gil-Muñoz, Rocío & del Amor, Francisco M. & Valdés, Esperanza & Fernández, Jose Ignacio & Martinez-Cutillas, Adrián, 2013. "Regulated Deficit Irrigation based upon optimum water status improves phenolic composition in Monastrell grapes and wines," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 85-101.
- Du, Taisheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Jianhua & Li, Fusheng & Hu, Xiaotao, 2006. "Yield and physiological responses of cotton to partial root-zone irrigation in the oasis field of northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 41-52, July.
- Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R., 2009. "Response of Vitis vinifera cv. 'Tempranillo' to partial rootzone drying in the field: Water relations, growth, yield and fruit and wine quality," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 282-292, February.
- Kaman, Harun & Kirda, Cevat & Sesveren, Sertan, 2011. "Genotypic differences of maize in grain yield response to deficit irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 801-807, March.
- Kirda, C. & Cetin, M. & Dasgan, Y. & Topcu, S. & Kaman, H. & Ekici, B. & Derici, M. R. & Ozguven, A. I., 2004. "Yield response of greenhouse grown tomato to partial root drying and conventional deficit irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 191-201, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & McCarthy, M.G. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J. & Petrie, P.R., 2017. "Evaluation of crop coefficients, water productivity, and water balance components for wine grapes irrigated at different deficit levels by a sub-surface drip," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 22-34.
More about this item
KeywordsMonastrell Berry and wine quality; Cluster microclimate; Partial root zone drying; Polyphenols; Regulated deficit irrigation; Water use efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:149:y:2015:i:c:p:55-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.