Re-engineering irrigation management and system operations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Perry, C. J. & Narayanamurthy, S. G., 1998. "Farmer response to rationed and uncertain irrigation supplies," IWMI Research Reports H022447, International Water Management Institute.
- Renault, D., 2000. "Aggregated hydraulic sensitivity indicators for irrigation system behavior," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 151-171, March.
- Renault, D. & Godaliyadda, G. G. A., 1999. "Generic typology for irrigation systems operation," IWMI Research Reports H024200, International Water Management Institute.
- Horst, L., 1998. "The dilemmas of water division: considerations and criteria for irrigation system design," IWMI Books, Reports H023588, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:47:y:2001:i:3:p:211-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.