Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munford, Alan G., 1996. "The use of iterative linear programming in practical applications of animal diet formulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 255-261.
- Garcia, Otto & Mahmood, Kalid & Hemme, Torsten, 2003. "A Review of Milk Production in Pakistan with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers," PPLPI Working Papers 23782, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Muzaffar Iqbal & Munir Ahmad, 1999. "An Assessment of Livestock Production Potential in Pakistan: Implications for Livestock Sector Policy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 615-628.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blake, Robert W. & Urbina, C. Isabella, 1994. "An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 1990. "The Pricing Mechanism of Primary Commodities since the 1970s," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 28(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Olney, G. R. & Kirk, G. J., 1989. "A management model that helps increase profit on Western Australian Dairy Farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Faisal Bari, 2005. "The State of PakistanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Dairy Sector : An Assessment," Microeconomics Working Papers 22247, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goksel Armagan & Suleyman Nizam, 2012. "Productivity and efficiency scores of dairy farms: the case of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 351-358, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:320-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.