Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Garcia, Otto & Mahmood, Kalid & Hemme, Torsten, 2003. "A Review of Milk Production in Pakistan with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers," PPLPI Working Papers 23782, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Faisal Bari, 2005. "The State of PakistanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Dairy Sector : An Assessment," Microeconomics Working Papers 22247, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Olney, G. R. & Kirk, G. J., 1989. "A management model that helps increase profit on Western Australian Dairy Farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Munford, Alan G., 1996. "The use of iterative linear programming in practical applications of animal diet formulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 255-261.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blake, Robert W. & Urbina, C. Isabella, 1994. "An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 1990. "The Pricing Mechanism of Primary Commodities since the 1970s," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 28(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Muzaffar Iqbal & Munir Ahmad, 1999. "An Assessment of Livestock Production Potential in Pakistan: Implications for Livestock Sector Policy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 615-628.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:320-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.