A Review of Milk Production in Pakistan with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nichter, Mark A., 1986. "The primary health center as a social system: PHC, social status, and the issue of team-work in South Asia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 347-355, January.
- Berman, Peter A. & Gwatkin, Davidson R. & Burger, Susan E., 1987. "Community-based health workers: Head start or false start towards health for all?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 443-459, January.
- Sauerborn, R. & Nougtara, A. & Diesfeld, H. J., 1989. "Low utilization of community health workers: Results from a household interview survey in Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1163-1174, January.
- Chabot, H. T. J. & Bremmers, J., 1988. "Government health services versus community: Conflict or harmony," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 957-962, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Anand, B. K., 2008. "India’s water supply and demand from 2025-2050: business-as-usual scenario and issues," IWMI Conference Proceedings 235165, International Water Management Institute.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Faisal Bari, 2004. "The State of Pakistan’s Dairy Sector: An Assessment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 149-174.
- Cain, Philip & Anwar, Muhammad & Rowlinson, Peter, 2007. "Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 320-330, May.
- Rizwan Shabbir, 2014. "Institutional Development and Sustainable Growth for Livestock Sector in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(10), pages 394-404, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faopwp:23782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .