A Review of Milk Production in India with Particular Emphasis on Small-Scale Producers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 2010. "Improving water productivity, reducing poverty and enhancing equity in mixed crop-livestock systems in the Indo-Gangetic Basin," IWMI Reports 212431, International Water Management Institute.
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Anand, B. K., 2008. "India’s water supply and demand from 2025-2050: business-as-usual scenario and issues," IWMI Conference Proceedings 235165, International Water Management Institute.
- Clement, Floriane & Ishaq, Saba & Samad, Madar & Acharya, N. Sreedhar & Radha, A. Venkata & Haileslassie, A. & Blummel, M. & Dey, A. & Khan, M. A. & Shindey, D. N. & Mit, R., 2010. "Improving water productivity, reducing poverty and enhancing equity in mixed crop-livestock systems in the Indo-Gangetic Basin: CPWF project report 68," IWMI Research Reports H043549, International Water Management Institute.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, P. K. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Vertical coordination in high-value commodities," MTID discussion papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Garcia, Otto & Hemme, Torsten & Nho, Luong Tat & Tra, Hoang Thi Huong, 2006. "The Economics of Milk Production in Hanoi, Viet Nam, with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers," PPLPI Working Papers 23766, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Jesse, Edward V. & Dobson, William D. & Armentano, Louis E. & Olson, Norman F. & Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2006. "The Dairy Sector of India: a Country Study," Discussion Papers 37353, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faopwp:23777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.